Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I use to never understand why a woman would go to a sperm bank and go the course alone. Now I do.
Man, listen! It's way easier. The only draw back is society/people looking down on you but they wont be paying one bill or waking up in the middle of the night with your fatherless baby so fukk 'em.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Man, listen! It's way easier. The only draw back is society/people looking down on you but they wont be paying one bill or waking up in the middle of the night with your fatherless baby so fukk 'em.

True. They only thing I would worry about is having a positive male role model in the child's life. What is a good way to combat this?

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
My momma just told me that my aunt asked her ":lupe: why is Token so orange?" :laff::laff::laff: wtf???

I googled "orange skin" and it says it commonly occurs when someone eats too much plant based vitamin A (it's supposedly harmless and only causes orangy looking skin). According to the list of foods with lots of beta carotene in it I might actually be getting too much. I eat half a bag of spinach a day + other veggies :dwillhuh:

Y'ALL, I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE BUT I MIGHT ACTUALLY BE ORANGE!!! :damn: I'm outchea looking like Donald Trump without the toupee.

:laff::mjcry::deadrose: I honestly don't see it but I'm still gonna avoid spinach for a little while just in case. I can't win :laff:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
@Token are you a vegan or vegetarian? i'm just amazed by the amount of veggies you eat per day.
No. I just try to eat pretty healthy because I'm on a weight loss journey. I cook half a bag of spinach into my eggs every morning and eat about 2 servings of broccoli or something with dinner. :wow: I used to eat a giant spinach salad for lunch in addition to this but got bored with it and cut it out.

I heard about this condition before, I just thought you had to eat an insane amount of veggies in order for it to happen. IMO, the amount I eat isn't too crazy but I could be wrong.

My aunt be tweaking sometimes tho so I ain't too worried :yeshrug: still gonna cut down on my plant consumption. Just to be safe. Can't be walking the streets looking like an oompa loompa.

Daps
i found my holiday party dress including the shoes in 1 sitting. impressive :ehh:
would you believe the color i want is sold out???? i have a ton of outfits in the other colors.

then i showed someone the dress and they told me it was "too dressy" and now i feel self conscious and unsure if i should buy the dress in another color. FML

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
would you believe the color i want is sold out???? i have a ton of outfits in the other colors.

then i showed someone the dress and they told me it was "too dressy" and now i feel self conscious and unsure if i should buy the dress in another color. FML
If you like it be dressy and rock it. You'll stand out in a good way, just rock it with confidence

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Taking my friend out to dinner soon.

pJ9zk.gif

MsReal

All Star
Daps
So my week has had so many ups and downs.....

But today took the piss............

I went and got weighed and measured today and I'm offically 5 ft and 8 inches (173 cm) :ohhh:........

SHOCKING :to:.........I always believed I was 5ft 10 inches :yeshrug:

My whole self image has been a lie :deadmanny: