Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
yeh i ain't buying shyt else. i hate how buying 1 thing leads to 5 more purchases.

last year i brought some bomb ass shoes from nine west and i returned them because i knew i wouldn't wear them. now i wish i would have kept a pair. they would have been fly for this holiday season.

kittenheels

Pushing through the #Zoo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So a guy I've blocked 3 times within the past year has contacted me again. We went on one date, he tried this baby act while on the date and I was over it. The gag is I saw him texting his ex, jump, main,idk:sas1: . I really didn't care free food:pachaha:. Debating if I'm hungry enough to text him back.:ld:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really don't see how pretty women do it. These nikkas are ridiculously thirsty. This chick posted a pick of some soup she made and good lord. All the "Let me get some" comments and you know they aren't just talking about soup. She posts a lot of body pics too and it's just lame comment after another. She's nice though, she replies to them all. One reason I like being fat. I don't think I could deal with the attention.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So my week has had so many ups and downs.....

But today took the piss............

I went and got weighed and measured today and I'm offically 5 ft and 8 inches (173 cm) :ohhh:........

SHOCKING :to:.........I always believed I was 5ft 10 inches :yeshrug:

My whole self image has been a lie :deadmanny:
I believe it's like that with most people, guys especially. Half of them aren't as tall as they think they are.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I had been sick since thanksgiving. Today I finally feel normal...wine tonight?

*sigh* I said I was going to work out, then I said I wasn't and go to the gym in the morning, but I think I'm going to do some home workouts right now and go to the gym tomorrow.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had been sick since thanksgiving. Today I finally feel normal...wine tonight?

*sigh* I said I was going to work out, then I said I wasn't and go to the gym in the morning, but I think I'm going to do some home workouts right now and go to the gym tomorrow.

What kind of wine? I've found I like sparkling, sweet, red wine. Someone bought some Riesling for thanksgiving but I haven't tried it and I had some other kind of white wine that was pretty good. I probably should start remembering names.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
What kind of wine? I've found I like sparkling, sweet, red wine. Someone bought some Riesling for thanksgiving but I haven't tried it and I had some other kind of white wine that was pretty good. I probably should start remembering names.

I used to hate wine, but I started out liking sweet and then I tried more. I have 2 bottles of red

bottle_sofia-red-m.png
they are 2014 tho. I like this brand the types I have tried and I love their bottles.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used to hate wine, but I started out liking sweet and then I tried more. I have 2 bottles of red

bottle_sofia-red-m.png
they are 2014 tho. I like this brand the types I have tried and I love their bottles.
I just got into wine not too long ago myself. Still a rookie. Oh that is a nice bottle! It has a cork though and I only like those in a group setting or else it becomes a personal challenge to drink the whole bottle (which I've won several times). At least with screw on tops I can drink responsibly.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I just got into wine not too long ago myself. Still a rookie. Oh that is a nice bottle! It has a cork though and I only like those in a group setting or else it becomes a personal challenge to drink the whole bottle (which I've won several times). At least with screw on tops I can drink responsibly.

Yea the bottles are niiiiice, sexy. If it is bottled interestingly I want to try it.

:russ: me too. I just looked it up whites last for 3 days after uncorked and red keeps for a week. But I knew at least a couple of days after opening some to cook with.