Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
They can tell when you unfriend them? :merchant:

sike, idgaf. ive onlu unfriended one person because i ddnt wanna see their snaps
No but they'll be able to tell if they can't see your snap score or any of your snaps.

I've already deleted one person but I know for a fact they won't care. This other person is the type to ask why and I don't want to be mean and say "cuz I don't wanna see your snaps anymore". Plus they added me so that's even worse, if I added them they'd be :camby:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Together they were 340
giphy.gif

That's not bad for two pairs... but next time imma grab some off clerence @ the end of summer like I should have done last time :snoop:

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
I think it's t funny that the guys on here are bent out of shape for what they perceive is us hating on light skin men. I guess men are so used to other men putting light skinned people on a pedestal it blows their mind that most women don't do the same. It has always been perceived that light skin, and light eyes meant that automatically you were seen as good looking. Not with women. I think that's a good thing.

On the other side it's funny because there have been many darker complexion guys in the rtg threads that received low rating but that was ignored. Lol smh.