Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think I like having hair. The longer it gets the more de-tangling I have to do and that shyt hurts. I cried real tears this morning combing my hair. With that said I should probably start combing my hair more than once a week now that it's longer.

I kind of miss my other job but not really. Tuesday and Wednesday are walk-in days at the barbershop and now I don't have the same flexibility like I used to. I'm going to have to figure out a time to go before thanksgiving. Normally I just get it shaped up but I need a trim too.

Giselle

Daps
My hair poofed up in the shower bc I didn't wear a shower cap, only my scarf. I think it got a little wet too, but that's ok. lol
I took those flexi rods out this morning and my hair looked like bundles. I didn't like it. It was too neat and I like big/messy looking hair. I like it better now after the wind got to it and the curls fell.
I haven't gotten weave questions in a while even though I've had my hair straightened once or twice this year. I guess when the last people did it, it didn't look as good.
I don't think I like having hair. The longer it gets the more de-tangling I have to do and that shyt hurts. I cried real tears this morning combing my hair. With that said I should probably start combing my hair more than once a week now that it's longer.

I kind of miss my other job but not really. Tuesday and Wednesday are walk-in days at the barbershop and now I don't have the same flexibility like I used to. I'm going to have to figure out a time to go before thanksgiving. Normally I just get it shaped up but I need a trim too.

I used to wash and comb my hair every 2 weeks, but then I'd get tired and wouldn't comb it all of the way through for like a month. I do that quite often actually and just put it up in a bun. After the month of not combing it, I would just go to the shop and get it straighten, let them comb it out so I won't have to deal with it. I'm about to start wearing braids under a kinky/curly wig though after this bc I still don't want to (or really even know how to) do my hair but I can't keep going weeks without combing my hair and wearing it in a bun. It very tangled and knotty, plus I look better with my hair down.

I've had creta girl since last year, but never wore it.

I plan to cut it like this.

but wear it parted down the middle like this, but with less hair out

I'll probably wash/dc/comb my hair every 3 weeks. It shouldn't be that bad to detangle if I leave it in braids. Idk though

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
giphy.gif

I. Hate. My. Hair. Right. Now.

:mjcry: Why she do me like this?

And no im not showing anyone:francis:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Walked in the African hair braiding shop and the owner asked what I wanted.

As soon as the words "faux locs" came out my mouth everyone pulled a

953.gif

The owner had to ask: who feels like doing faux locs :usure:

Them women legit played the "not it" game and one even said she had to go pick up her mother later :dead:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Walked in the African hair braiding shop and the owner asked what I wanted.

As soon as the words "faux locs" came out my mouth everyone pulled a

953.gif

The owner had to ask: who feels like doing faux locs :usure:

Them women legit played the "not it" game and one even said she had to go pick up her mother later :dead:
:russ:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I felt like I spent a lot (too much?) on myself at the mall today. Then I got home, returned a relative's phone call, and was asked if there's anything I want. I couldn't decide (I want a LOT of stuff lmao) so she's just going to send some gift cards.

This whole day worked out (finally wasn't late for work, found clothes and shoes in quick succession one store after the other, wasn't late to pick up my son). I'm happy and grateful.

:mjcry:

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
Was looking up this Brazilian model/judo player I say on lsa and saw a questionable photo. I don't think straight guys take pics of their butt and yes he was naked :blink:.
He's cute in some photos and others he's ehh. I'll recommend him for the hotties thread. @Jayne His name is Celio Días.

Preview pic
WRONG-WEATHER-EDITORIAL-SS15-EDITORIAL-CELIO-11.jpg