Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You are in a relationship with your SO. You are not in a relationship with your "friend". If he wanted to keep you to himself, he shouldve cuffed. You cant have your cake and eat it too. At the end of the day, like Phoenix said, you gotta look out for you.

A real friend would understand that and not do anything that crosses boundaries and makes your man uncomfortable.

Your man should trust you, but he cant help how he feels, especially if shyt is crossing a line then his feelings are legit.
Thanks mama cinnamon!

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Ginger is VERY strong, you can't use too much or it over powers everything.
I used like one entire ginger root in my homemade soup (did I mention I've been doing that?) & I was so mad I picked out all of it. And was :stopitslime: if I got a spoonful with a tiny bit of remaining ginger. I still got the rest of the ginger staring at it like :martin::beli::wtb::ufdup::aicmon::demonic:

You sumumma bytch...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used like one entire ginger root in my homemade soup (did I mention I've been doing that?) & I was so mad I picked out all of it. And was :stopitslime: if I got a spoonful with a tiny bit of remaining ginger. I still got the rest of the ginger staring at it like :martin::beli::wtb::ufdup::aicmon::demonic:

You sumumma bytch...
:merchant: shyt was nasty as fukk LMAO! And ginger is kind of peppery so it can be off putting. Don't worry I learned the hard way too LMAO!

Giselle

Daps
I was late for my test today. The prof wasn't there, only the student ta's and none of them speak english very well. I told them I was late bc of a doctor's appointment and that I would bring the doctors note next week (when my actual appointment is, I fibbed a little today. Hopefully she gives me a note), but they still made me take the exam. I thought that meant they would give me an extra 10 mins, but they didn't. I didn't even get to finish and ended up just picking anything. I am going to email my professor and hopefully he lets me retake the exam. What do y'all think about this?

This was the first time that I was old enough to vote and I didn't vote. I don't like trump or hillary. I guess I could've went just to write in bernie like I said I would, but I don't think that would've done much.

I'm finally straightening my hair tomorrow :blessed: It's been months. I know I'll probably have to get it cut though. My hair grows thin if I don't take my iron sups and I just started back taking them after months. It'll grow back though, so. I think I'm going to start using a little grease in my hair too bc these oils just aren't working for me. & maybe I'll finally try a wig.

Is it me or is that new mj smiley creepy?
It is creepy. I just realized that they added it to the smilie list. I think it is a mash up of mjcry at the top and mjlol at the bottom. I don't even get how/when it's supposed to be used. I did see lots of people using it more though.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Why is everyone acting so shocked and appalled that Donald Trump won the election?

They voted him in... Now we have to deal with the repercussions of this.

To me it won't be any different than any other Republican president...

Just take care of you and yours and pray to God that he doesn't fukk shyt up worse than it already is.

Last edited:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Why is everyone acting so shocked and appalled that Donald Trump won the election?

They voted him in... Now we have to deal with the repercussions of this.

To me it won't be any different than another Republican president...

Just take care of you and yours and pray to God that he doesn't fukk shyt up worse than it already is.
Because people think the President is King of America not realizing that he is one part of the government with limited power, the other two being Senate and Congress.

What they should really be afraid of is the fact that Republicans won the Presidency, the House and the Senate.

Aint no use in crying over spilled milk. Instead get more knowledgable and involved in local elections and politics instead of voting once every four years for either a Rep or Dem. Presidency.

Malaya

Rookie
Daps
I didn't want to wake up to hear this shyt. Ugh. It pains me how many women vouched for his ass too. Never did I expect he'd make it this far.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
You got a roomie? Or you moving in with ya man :gladbron:
He wants to go half on a place. Which I usually would think is a bad idea, but he already sleeps over all the time and the apartment is minutes from base, he can get us a 15% discount and it would decrease my rent budget from 50% of my income to about 25-30%. So all in all, it might happen.

What?! Theyre making Love Jones: The Musical with Musiq Soulchild and Chrisette Michelle :gladbron:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't become one of those. :ufdup:

Never!

tumblr_lzvdn868uk1ro1rkmo1_500.gif