Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I have not done anything. I've been very stressed lately due to events in my personal life so when I'm going through something I tend to lose weight.

I've always been pretty thin but I haven't been this size since I was in high school. I hate it cuz everyone's been commenting on it, asking if I'm ill.

Ohhhhh THAT kinda weight loss. My bad, I know that feel. It's happened to me before. When people (mainly relatives) commented on it it was a good thing to them because they felt I had gained too much. But losing weight rapidly due to stress and grief and depression isn't good to me either.

I hope things get better for you soon.

Giselle

Daps
Well I WAS going to do it but I had a brief conversation with my bff yesterday and she said that that's weird and dating in general will be my practice soooooo yeah.
I think it's better to get most of the awkwardness out with someone who you don't like much vs someone you actually want to date. Idk though.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
]
kdLRw_s-200x150.gif
kdLRw_s-200x150.gif

Last edited:

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
Ohhhhh THAT kinda weight loss. My bad, I know that feel. It's happened to me before. When people (mainly relatives) commented on it it was a good thing to them because they felt I had gained too much. But losing weight rapidly due to stress and grief and depression isn't good to me either.

I hope things get better for you soon.

Yeah the worst kind... But thank you, I hope so.

Daps
i'm not planning anything for us anymore. you don't even try to plan on your end to make sure your schedule is clear so you can enjoy yourself. i'd rather you tell me you don't want to go than to do this shyt.

Daps
I'm back to online dating. Is there any particular reason for clearly black men marking down mixed race or other? I mean maybe it could be they are of Caribbean descent or some nationality from Africa and they don't feel "black" accurately represents them. Or do they feel like putting down "black" limits them from from being seen by non-black women?:jbhmm:

Either way I always give them the :mjpls: when getting messages from them?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'm back to online dating. Is there any particular reason for clearly black men marking down mixed race or other? I mean maybe it could be they are of Caribbean descent or some nationality from Africa and they don't feel "black" accurately represents them. Or do they feel like putting down "black" limits them from from being seen by non-black women?:jbhmm:

Either way I always give them the :mjpls: when getting messages from them?
This! They feel limited. There will be men on there aint no way they mixed unless they counting generations back and say they mixed or native american or whatever.

I do the same. Just give them the :mjpls:

I dont get it. If chicks select that they dont want black men why would you want them?

Men: Stop trying to change women's minds! They dont want you. You look thirsty or creepy this way.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I brought two books after finishing this season of Iyanla: Fix My Life. I am ready to be read for filth and for her to set me straight.

For real tho, doing some deep self reflections and working on me.