Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
He wants to go half on a place. Which I usually would think is a bad idea, but he already sleeps over all the time and the apartment is minutes from base, he can get us a 15% discount and it would decrease my rent budget from 50% of my income to about 25-30%. So all in all, it might happen.

What?! Theyre making Love Jones: The Musical with Musiq Soulchild and Chrisette Michelle :gladbron:
You ever lived by yourself? If not, then it would be a good idea to do so for a while.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
Never!

tumblr_lzvdn868uk1ro1rkmo1_500.gif

:scust:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
why isn't there a darkskin men apprecition thread in the salon, someone please answer

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He wants to go half on a place. Which I usually would think is a bad idea, but he already sleeps over all the time and the apartment is minutes from base, he can get us a 15% discount and it would decrease my rent budget from 50% of my income to about 25-30%. So all in all, it might happen.

What?! Theyre making Love Jones: The Musical with Musiq Soulchild and Chrisette Michelle :gladbron:
I'm normally against, shacking up but for budgetary reasons I'd reconsider. Just make sure both names are on the lease, no joint accounts, agree on smaller bills as well (groceries, toiletries, etc) and that's all I can think of now. Tell him I will mash him if he gets slick.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'm normally against, shacking up but for budgetary reasons I'd reconsider. Just make sure both names are on the lease, no joint accounts, agree on smaller bills as well (groceries, toiletries, etc) and that's all I can think of now. Tell him I will mash him if he gets slick.
Thanks Mama Rawtid! Lol

Yeah, I figured I've known him longer than I would know a roommate and i still make enough to pay rent on my own if need be. I wanna get a 6 month lease before considering anything longer.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks Mama Rawtid! Lol

Yeah, I figured I've known him longer than I would know a roommate and i still make enough to pay rent on my own if need be. I wanna get a 6 month lease before considering anything longer.

Yeah dont make me catch a flight to have to taper fade dude :birdman:

Giselle

Daps
Y'all, this india lady slayed my hair. :mjcry:
My hair was so shiny, straight and smooth. It hasn't been that way in years. She used some type of deep conditioning system. I'm not sure what it's called but i'll find out the next time I go and post it.

She took her time and was very nice. She took a pic of my hair for her site when she was done and told me I'd get a discount if I come more often. I don't like getting my hair straightened that much though and I am probably going to start wearing a wig.

& she isn't expensive bc it's a newer shop and a lot of people don't trust her to do their kindy/curly/afro hair bc she's indian. I think she styled it great, but I kind of don't like the way she detangled it. She detanged it after I went under the dryer, so my hair was pretty dry with deep conditioner on it, then she added more conditioner to the very tangled section. No water. Lots of my hair came out, but I don't think it was bc of her. I think it was bc 1. lots of my hair comes out when I haven't been taking my iron & 2. bc I've been wearing my hair in a bun and haven't really been coming it completely as much as I used to. Like, that bun would last almost a whole week and I would sleep with it in overnight. I know that's not good but:guilty:

My hair is so resiliant. There were so many times I should've been bald for not taking care of my hair properly, but for some reason I'm not. :blessed: My hair is thinner bc of my iron deficiency, but it's not extremely thin. She cut off a few inches, but it's still a little past bsl which was surprising. :blessed:

I also found ot that this might be the same indian lady who slayed my eyebrows at a different place 2 years ago. I never forgot about her because she did them so well and they lasted a month after growing back bc the way she cut them. & she only charges $8 for it instead of $30 like the white heauxs downtown who don't even do as good of a job as her. I was so sad when I went there the next time to get my eyebrows done and saw that she wasn't there. The other ladies who worked there wouldn't even tell me her name and didn't tell me that she didn't work there anymore. They pretended like she didn't even exist. I came back there every other day for a month looking for her to do my eyebrows :mjcry: . She left to go to beauty school and learn how to do AA hair, then with her husband's help she opened her own hair/weave/eyebrow place. I can't believe I found her again (I think it's her, I'll know for sure after she does my eyebrows) after 2 years. Jesus and the universe wants me to have nice reasonably priced eyebrows. I love them :mjcry:

I don't really know how to wrap my hair without getting bends in it when it's parted down the middle, so I put big flexi rods in it. I hope it doesn't mess it up too much.

What did I do?
You really do seem like one sometimes. No offense. :lolbron: At least you know it.

Why is everyone acting so shocked and appalled that Donald Trump won the election?

They voted him in... Now we have to deal with the repercussions of this.

To me it won't be any different than any other Republican president...

Just take care of you and yours and pray to God that he doesn't fukk shyt up worse than it already is.

Because people think the President is King of America not realizing that he is one part of the government with limited power, the other two being Senate and Congress.

What they should really be afraid of is the fact that Republicans won the Presidency, the House and the Senate.

Aint no use in crying over spilled milk. Instead get more knowledgable and involved in local elections and politics instead of voting once every four years for either a Rep or Dem. Presidency.

I have a similar opinion and people are calling me naive.

I will admit though, I completely forgot that you voted for other things outside of the president on election day. I thought it was done at a different time.