Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ugh. it's like I want to make amends so bad despite the fact that I'm the one who ended our friendship. But I know it probably won't amount to anything except open an old wound and my significant other not trusting me anymore.

Ugh. Why must I be this way? Why can't I just be cold-hearted and not Care about anyone's feelings? Why can't I just keep it moving? :snoop:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
The things you're doing to get my attention and under my skin. :mjlol:

It's getting pathetic. I'm not going to give you the reaction you're looking for.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
@CinnaSlim @Giselle
False alarm. When my cycle started they did the complete opposite and practically deflated. Was looking in the mirror like
jTtsZn9.png

Gave it a few days and it's official. My hormones were just being weird.
Why sway?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
@CinnaSlim @Giselle
False alarm. When my cycle started they did the complete opposite and practically deflated. Was looking in the mirror like
jTtsZn9.png

Gave it a few days and it's official. My hormones were just being weird.
Why sway?
Thats what happens. Your body prepares for pregnancy when you ovulating, making you glow and shyt trynna catch a sponsor then when you dont get pregnant, it tries to take it out on you lol.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ugh. it's like I want to make amends so bad despite the fact that I'm the one who ended our friendship. But I know it probably won't amount to anything except open an old wound and my significant other not trusting me anymore.

Ugh. Why must I be this way? Why can't I just be cold-hearted and not Care about anyone's feelings? Why can't I just keep it moving? :snoop:

How long have you been friends with this person?

Did you bush him for a guy you just meet because it makes him uncomfortable? Or did you give it some time?

Did you really explain the situation? Like I find it hard to believe a friend would be upset that you need to distance yourself from them a bit because it makes your man feel a certain way, unless the friend really likes you his self. Or you just kinda hit him with it out the blue and started acting like he doesn't exist all of a sudden.

If you feel guilty its probably for a reason tho

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How long have you been friends with this person?

Did you bush him for a guy you just meet because it makes him uncomfortable? Or did you give it some time?

Did you really explain the situation? Like I find it hard to believe a friend would be upset that you need to distance yourself from them a bit because it makes your man feel a certain way, unless the friend really likes you his self. Or you just kinda hit him with it out the blue and started acting like he doesn't exist all of a sudden.

If you feel guilty its probably for a reason tho
2 years online.

Yeah. My so and I met this month although we have been talking online for sometime before we met. My so have no problem with me having friends. But I was in love with *that* friend as well as him tho...so in his point of view, I can't blame him for wanting me to Bush him in a sense.

But in a sense, I didn't explain the situation thoroughly as I could have. So that could be partially the reason...not to mention even tho it's online, he's been there for me and vice versa.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2 years online.

Yeah. My so and I met this month although we have been talking online for sometime before we met. My so have no problem with me having friends. But I was in love with *that* friend as well as him tho...so in his point of view, I can't blame him for wanting me to Bush him in a sense.

But in a sense, I didn't explain the situation thoroughly as I could have. So that could be partially the reason...not to mention even tho it's online, he's been there for me and vice versa.

man yeah that's ruff....

That actually sucks.:francis:

I don't have any good advice for this one lol. I guess make sure you look out for the one that you know has your best interest at heart.

I def understand ya man being like nah you can't be friends with someone you was in love with ( or it making him uncomfortable) which in turn would cause problems if you plan on it being serious.

But your friend gotta feel like complete trash if yall been through it for years and then some guy comes along and your like yeahhh we can't be friends anymore.

:sadcam:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
man yeah that's ruff....

That actually sucks.:francis:

I don't have any good advice for this one lol. I guess make sure you look out for the one that you know has your best interest at heart.

I def understand ya man being like nah you can't be friends with someone you was in love with ( or it making him uncomfortable) which in turn would cause problems if you plan on it being serious.

But your friend gotta feel like complete trash if yall been through it for years and then some guy comes along and your like yeahhh we can't be friends anymore.

:sadcam:
I'm trying to make amends...i don't think my so would be thrilled. But it's like I hate hiding stuff. Ughhhh

But I understand if my friend don't forgive me tbh. But I did apologize to him so I suppose that's a start.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a new bra and this fukking underwire is digging into the underneath of my boobies. I can't wait to go home! This is more uncomfortable than the stockings I wore earlier. I took them shyts off at lunch.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'm trying to make amends...i don't think my so would be thrilled. But it's like I hate hiding stuff. Ughhhh

But I understand if my friend don't forgive me tbh. But I did apologize to him so I suppose that's a start.
You are in a relationship with your SO. You are not in a relationship with your "friend". If he wanted to keep you to himself, he shouldve cuffed. You cant have your cake and eat it too. At the end of the day, like Phoenix said, you gotta look out for you.

A real friend would understand that and not do anything that crosses boundaries and makes your man uncomfortable.

Your man should trust you, but he cant help how he feels, especially if shyt is crossing a line then his feelings are legit.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes I get to a point where I just want to get rid of everyone and just start over fresh. Like I hate just having useless associations. That whole text or call me once a year on some being nice shyt. Don't even bother. I also know that's the onset of a depressive episode. I get to feeling that no one really fukks with me like that so I just need to dead the association and start over new with others. I'm aware that it happens, but I'm not sure how to fix it. I also don't have time to be depressed. I cant just lay around and be a sad sack of shyt anymore. I have a kid and goals and shyt.