Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Wat

The Locker Room has become pretty fukking weird lately. Scratch that, it's been weird before, now it's entering creepy territory.
Young yogurt (rip) :to: did the same thing. But his was more funny/wild because it was just the tip coming out his briefs with the caption "peekaboo" and we all knew he was a troll.

I wasnt expecting this long brown banana even tho it was the logical conclusion to his caption. I thought it was gonna be a joke pic. Didnt even hit the pms, just sprang it on me. :skip:

But then again, i think he be trolling too. Young yogurt did it better :umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Young yogurt (rip) :to: did the same thing. But his was more funny/wild because it was just the tip coming out his briefs with the caption "peekaboo" and we all knew he was a troll.

I wasnt expecting this long brown banana even tho it was the logical conclusion to his caption. I thought it was gonna be a joke pic. Didnt even hit the pms, just sprang it on me. :skip:

But then again, i think he be trolling too. Young yogurt did it better :umad:
Yung Yogurt is wild, I ain't even know he did that shyt:dead: He had gay/questionable trolling down to an art, nikka was funny and made you uncomfortable at the same time:wow: Nowadays dudes just make you uncomfortable and that's it:aicmon:

and tmi on that description brehette:dame:

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
I was just in that thread about if women prefer uncut or cut guys and whoo at the feelings caught by some posters. I already said my peace in there, but lol at guys catching feelings because they are on the wrong side of the preference. Guys in there even tried to exaggerate the truth lol. It's always funny to see how critical men are of women's bodies and the time they're on the receiving end they lose it. I tell you, men are often worse than women, many of them cannot take criticism especially from women. It's like it makes their world fall apart. Oh well. I still stand by my statement "no to uncut men". Nope

Daps
I was just in that thread about if women prefer uncut or cut guys and whoo at the feelings caught by some posters. I already said my peace in there, but lol at guys catching feelings because they are on the wrong side of the preference. Guys in there even tried to exaggerate the truth lol. It's always funny to see how critical men are of women's bodies and the time they're on the receiving end they lose it. I tell you, men are often worse than women, many of them cannot take criticism especially from women. It's like it makes their world fall apart. Oh well. I still stand by my statement "no to uncut men". Nope
that topic always pisses them off. not sure why though.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
throwing-phone.gif