Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I am very interested in the concept of dry humping these days

It's getting cold out and I usually stay home during the winter months.

I'm going to use this cold season to learn to code. I think it'll be interesting. :ehh:

Which language? I used to get heavy into Javascript and HTML on tumblr but I haven't touched it in years. It can become a perishable skill.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I am very interested in the concept of dry humping these days

Which language? I used to get heavy into Javascript and HTML on tumblr but I haven't touched it in years. It can become a perishable skill.
My ultimate goal is to create an app without having to pay too much money to rely on someone else to do it for me. My research led me to coding so I just I'm open to whatever sounds interesting and will go from there.

I learned C++ years ago but I never actively used it so that skill is gone.

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Beauty thread is kinda dead so I figured I'd ask here instead

So I have pretty thick wavy hair. No matter how much coconut oil I put in it shyt looks poofy and just unhealthy and dry. And I don't wash it every 3-4 days like what I've been recommended. I wear my hair up a lot and because of that it I get an annoying bump so when I want to wear it down during the day I kinda have to wash it. I usually wash it every day or every other day.

So should I start co washing it? are the benefits really worth it?

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmao so you get mad at American women for being thots but want to move to a country based strictly off the size of women's asses?

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_oaw3pcPPSF1s20ezoo1_540.jpg

:mjcry:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Please lord don't let this man be some sweet, romantic, charing gentleman while I'm out here trying to be a savage :mjcry: