Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

BooksnCookies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MaizenBlue
Sigh...it's truly heartbreaking how these police shootings destroy happiness and such. My mom and I were sitting here talking about this recent shooting and how she hasn't seen my brother (he's at school) and now she's bawling. Dad was crying yesterday and I have no idea how to placate either of them. Sigh...being Black in America is truly a struggles. :/

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Idgi my friend will laugh at saying white women have loose pussies, but the moment you tell them someone said Asian women apparently have the second loosest they immediately lose it (not even Asian they're black) and turn it back on black women.

Idek why they would jump to defend them, knowing full well they'd have no qualms about generalizing us as the exact same thing. I guess it's okay to say poc solidarity doesn't exist amongst black people and non black men. I have some Asian friends and love them dearly, however I only defend them as individuals when they're not in the wrong.

Then again idk if I should expect anything from someone who's a feminist and who really thinks they're gonna marry non black. Idk I just let all of this out because it just irritates me.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Sigh...it's truly heartbreaking how these police shootings destroy happiness and such. My mom and I were sitting here talking about this recent shooting and how she hasn't seen my brother (he's at school) and now she's bawling. Dad was crying yesterday and I have no idea how to placate either of them. Sigh...being Black in America is truly a struggles. :/

It really is. I've been thinking about my cousins since I don't have any brothers to worry about. I don't want them getting into trouble and getting killed particularly for no reason. My cousins who have little boys and their husbands, I wonder how they deal. I know I want to marry a black man and have children, and that you truly never know if it'll be the last time you see someone you love, but even more stress is added when the police will shoot even when they aren't doing anything. Which is why I always tell my loved ones I love them.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wish I was born a man :mjcry:. I'm gonna go take pain pills and go to sleep now. I also wish I someone to buy me ice cream rn.