Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
After 2 long months of mind games & procrastination, TSA went ahead and fired me. :francis:

I walked in the meeting knowing I wasn't gonna get the job back so I didn't have that heart sinking feeling of disappointment.

I walked out with a few heated words exchanged between my union rep & I because he ain't help me not one bit during this whole ordeal.

Walked out saying "fukk your HR" when they wanted me to go to her to sign the separation paperwork.

Though I did walk out a bit happy knowing I won't have to deal with their horrible management team and the stressful environment. I'd miss the pay & benefits but not the agency itself.

I was even happier when I called my lawyer & told her they proceeded to remove me & she said "we'll start moving on the case."

Overall, I'm taking this better than I thought. :jawalrus:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm so confused. First they say go to school and focus on that only. Next its go to school and get a job. Then when I start looking for a job,they say focus on school again. Now its go to school, don't get a job, but pay for school yourself.
Oh now they're saying they'll pay for school if I make a plan and stick to it. I guess that reasonable.

Im thinking about switching back to my last major since I'm half way finished and it'll be more useful towards my goal of opening a bakery.
I don't want to major in biology, but I feel like it'll make me more money.
I don't know if I should do what I love and not make a lot of money or do something I don't like and make a lot of money. I don't care about being rich, i just want to comfortable.
GAHD! :snoop:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I'm so confused. First they say go to school and focus on that only. Next its go to school and get a job. Then when I start looking for a job,they say focus on school again. Now its go to school, don't get a job, but pay for school yourself.
Oh now they're saying they'll pay for school if I make a plan and stick to it. I guess that reasonable.

Im thinking about switching back to my last major since I'm half way finished and it'll be more useful towards my goal of opening a bakery.
I don't know if I should do what I love and not make a lot of money or do something I don't like and make a lot of money. I don't care about being rich, i just want to comfortable.

Stick with your last major.

morris

Superstar
Daps

It's usually how it works.

My original goal was to become an electrician and write on the side. I focused on bills instead of a dream.

I was dumb. But make the be st if WHATEVER decision you make. You'll be alright.