Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My hormones need to get them selves together. Im tired of my forehead looking like a Nestle crunch bar. My dark spots are going away, but 3 new pimples pop up every other day. Gahd

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My hormones need to get them selves together. Im tired of my forehead looking like a Nestle crunch bar. My dark spots are going away, but a 3 new pimples pop up every other day. Gahd
Time to start that birth control strictly for that nice clear skin.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't it cause weight gain tho
Nah not anymore, back in the day it did and the stigma still sticks around, now its mostly water weight, it causes you to hold on to more fluid but not actually fat.

It can make acne worst and yes it does cause weight gain :(

It can, depending on your hormones, but you can just hop off, my sister gets acne now that she's older. Its strictly a hormone thing. Birth control even's her out so she usually takes that on and off a month to keep her cycle some what regular.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was about to say...

Bye, what are you eating? Drinking lots of water? Sleeping well?

Or may be it's hereditary :yeshrug:
Ive been eating good, drink a gallon a day, my sleep is a little off. Everyone in my family has clear skin :francis:. Ive always had clear skin too, this just started 3 months ago.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Ive been eating good, drink a gallon a day, my sleep is a little off. Everyone in my family has clear skin :francis:. Ive always had clear skin too, this just started 3 months ago.
Anything special or out of the ordinary happen the last 3 months? If not stress or a candy bar or... love, ride the wave and deal with the seasonal change....YOU BETTER BE OF AGE!