Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I found the GOAT fruit
kiwi-gold.jpg

Had this for the first time last week :wow: it was amazing I already love regular kiwi's but this one is on another level. I been fiending for it ever since.
Are Green Kiwi Fruit & Gold Kiwi Fruit Nutritionally the Same?
:ehh:

Had no idea this even existed. Love kiwi.

I'm intrigued.

:lupe:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:ehh:

Had no idea this even existed. Love kiwi.

I'm intrigued.

:lupe:
I went back yesterday and bought 10, they're a $1 each lol. They are that good, might be my favorite fruit tbh. I know a lot about fruit and vegetables but it didn't even occur to me there might be different types of kiwi.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went back yesterday and bought 10, they're a $1 each lol. They are that good, might be my favorite fruit tbh. I know a lot about fruit and vegetables but it didn't even occur to me there might be different types of kiwi.
Sweeter than a green one? How does the taste differ?

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
@MoonGoddess :hug:

hope your holding up well.
:mjcry: Thank you, I'm trying not to think about it. The funeral is on Saturday and I am not mentally prepared to handle it. My family does the most and I know there's gonna be at least 10 people trying to throw theirselves in the grave with her and the hollering will be over the top. It's gonna be all I can do to remain calm. I dont even want to go to the wake cause of all this.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: Thank you, I'm trying not to think about it. The funeral is on Saturday and I am not mentally prepared to handle it. My family does the most and I know there's gonna be at least 10 people trying to throw theirselves in the grave with her and the hollering will be over the top. It's gonna be all I can do to remain calm. I dont even want to go to the wake cause of all this.

I hear you, Just sending you some love and my condolences ( :whoa: sungod lol ) I can tell from your post that it really really affected you. Keep your head up and the keep all the good and strength she inspired in others at the forefront of your memories.

Your better than me, for some of those reason I just dotn even go....I suck as far funerals go, I dont go to them at all. regardless of how close the family or friends are. I probably come off as a insensitive or cold heartless b*stard :sadcam:

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I hear you, Just sending you some love and my condolences ( :whoa: sungod lol ) I can tell from your post that it really really affected you. Keep your head up and the keep all the good and strength she inspired in others at the forefront of your memories.

Your better than me, for some of those reason I just dotn even go....I suck as far funerals go, I dont go to them at all. regardless of how close the family or friends are. I probably come off as a insensitive or cold heartless b*stard :sadcam:
Yeah it did, she really was such an awesome and good person it was expected but still a shock smh. Thank you again I will.

Trust me I've missed many many funerals but because of who she was I feel like I have to go, I'd feel like shyt if I didn't. I'm not good at them either and I hate being around a large amount of people even if they are family so I understand your sentiments completely and don't think ur insensitive (ur an Aries you can't be lol) some of us just process emotions different and privately. It takes a lot for me to be emotional around people, I don't relish this at all.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I need help with my dreads.

No mattter what I do my roots get matted which means they thin when getting retwisted. Also my hair is always dry. I tried coconut oil, almond oil, jojoba, avocado oil, deep conditions between retwists and a bunch of other crap. Instead of moisturizing it leaves my hair gunky because its not absorbing like it should (my hair has always been like that but I could simply wash it more often too)

Iyanla fix my locs before I chop all this shyt off. :to:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need help with my dreads.

No mattter what I do my roots get matted which means they thin when getting retwisted. Also my hair is always dry. I tried coconut oil, almond oil, jojoba, avocado oil, deep conditions between retwists and a bunch of other crap. Instead of moisturizing it leaves my hair gunky because its not absorbing like it should (my hair has always been like that but I could simply wash it more often too)

Iyanla fix my locs before I chop all this shyt off. :to:

How much water are your drinking? Dryness is sometimes a form of dehydration. Try to drink a gallon per day for a week or two and see what happens.

Also you may need to clarify your hair with apple cider vinegar before you use any more products. Dilute in a spray bottle (1 part vinegar to 3 parts water to start). If you have a lot of build up use a 1:2 ratio. After you clarify pick 1-2 products, see how they work and if you don't like it, clarify and use a different set of products.

Last edited:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
How much water are your drinking? Dryness is sometimes a form of dehydration. Try to drink a gallon per day for a week or two and see what happens.

Also you may need to clarify your hair with apple cider vinegar before you use any more products. Dilute in a spray bottle (1 part vinegar to 3 parts water to start). If you have a lot of build up use a 1:2 ratio. After you clarify pick 1-2 products, see how they work and if you don't like it, clarify and use a different set of products.
I drink water but its definitely not a gallon, I'm going to start that today.

I tried the clarifying thing with about a 1/2 cup of acv and tablespoon of baking soda but not acv alone. I'm going to try it this weekend, any shampoo/conditioners to recommend with it?