Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its funny how the men in my family influenced me. I find weak whiny men with limp backbones disgusting. My father is one.

I want a man who can protect me and is protective of me because my older brothers never did/were.

Yet I always seem to fall for a man who I feel I need to take care of because the men in my family were spoiled.

Really I want someone to take care of me but I don't prioritize my own needs so why should they. So im always left being taken for granted.

Its crazy right, I often think about the same thing. Growing up with sisters and only my mom. I find a certain kind of woman easy to get along with, my mom and sisters are crazy direct and upfront. So that's a characteristic that I look for in women I date. However they are also very tactful and discreet. So women who are humble and quiet while in theory is what I like its also something I actually don't. Its really confusing and I had to meditate on what I really want out of a woman for a long time before I realized what that was.

I'm use to very strong upfront women, at the same time. I can't deal with a woman that always feels like they need to run the show all the time. Me and my sister are like that, we bump heads so much.. but our relationship is super close because we've learned how each other work over the years.

But I love a humble down to earth, yet direct woman, its probably why me and you get along so well.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Hey ya'll. I know this is the ladies thread but this is kind of a ladies issue. Posted this in the main thread but realized i could maybe get advice here.

All the weight i gain goes to my butt. Its super annoying. Does anyone have any tips for losing weight in that area?

Thank you if anyone could help. Googled around in search of tips.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Hey ya'll. I know this is the ladies thread but this is kind of a ladies issue. Posted this in the main thread but realized i could maybe get advice here.

All the weight i gain goes to my butt. Its super annoying. Does anyone have any tips for losing weight in that area?

Thank you if anyone could help. Googled around in search of tips.

That has to do with your body type. You can't lose weight in specific areas, it may seem that way because you it goes to your lower half first but if you continued to gain weight it would eventually spread around the body.

You just have to focus on losing weight period and toning. You can tone specific areas with body exercises and weight training. If your body type is to gain weight in that area first, that will but the last place you lose it.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
That has to do with your body type. You can't lose weight in specific areas, it may seem that way because you it goes to your lower half first but if you continued to gain weight it would eventually spread around the body.

You just have to focus on losing weight period and toning. You can tone specific areas with body exercises and weight training. If your body type is to gain weight in that area first, that will but the last place you lose it.
Thank you. Im not fat or anything, but i see what you're saying. I will look into that to see if it spreads out. Appreciate the time.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Thank you. Im not fat or anything, but i see what you're saying. I will look into that to see if it spreads out. Appreciate the time.

Lol I don't think you are fat just the way your body carrys weight. My best friend is is bottom heavy. She gains weight in her lower body first and at the top last. So when she works out her top gets really small then she finally loses weight in her lower half. It is annoying for her.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I think I found the GOAT fruit
kiwi-gold.jpg

Had this for the first time last week :wow: it was amazing I already love regular kiwi's but this one is on another level. I been fiending for it ever since.
Are Green Kiwi Fruit & Gold Kiwi Fruit Nutritionally the Same?