Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
She was such a good person, one of the nicest sweetest people I knew. Our names we're similar so they used to always get us confused as kids. She was a little older but our temperament made us close. She became a teacher got married and had a beautiful little girl. Even tho we weren't close anymore she always asked for me and if I still loved to read when she saw my sister or niece. She made it though the first time she beat that cancer even if it meant cutting off the breast that didnt have it. She was a survivor she never complained about the pain to much. It didn't make her bitter or hateful she continued to be a sweet gentle soul. Now she's gone, my sisters hysterical crying woke me up and I knew before I even opened my ass that the last spark had gone. Like a thief in the night the cancer came back meaner and more vicious stealing her from us. It deteriorated her body made her look older than her 38 years. But she was still so sweet still nice. How does one go through such pain and remain good? Why did She have to suffer? Through it all we held hope we just knew she was gonna make it though again. We just knew that little Olivia would have her mommy back. It didn't work out that way. I feel so hollow inside right now. Trying to be strong for my sister. They were so close. Now she's gone. Her soul and body finally at peace, but our hearts? Our hearts are screaming, our hearts won't be at peace for a long time. She's the kind of person that inspired gooness in everyone, the kind of person that made you feel like maybe just maybe if you had a choice you would take her pain you would go in her place. That's how good she was, and now she's gone and I'm lost. So lost. It hurts so much omg it hurts so much.
my condolences.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
It's crazy how my first ever real relationship that ended in 09 taught me so much not to do and what do over the years for the relationship I'm in now

I was a clingy selfish bytch. Always was concerned with what I was not receiving wether physically or emotional and I'm so completely opposite of that now with my boyfriend.

seen some pictures some chick posted of her at the skate park watching her boyfriend skateboard and that's just too much in my opinion. Skateboarding is a huge part of my boyfriend life, it's his number one hobby and therapy and I'd never cross that supportive boundary to interference. I view it as his personal therapy wether he's doing it alone or with friends and I'd feel weird as hell tagging along with him. I bought him a new skate deck 2 weeks ago because he's been struggling with his depression really hard and plus fall is here and I figured a new deck wouldn't hurt for one of the best seasons to skate. But other than buying him skate shyt I wouldn't try invading in that territory. There's way to support your mans hobbies without over stepping

Just some random thoughts

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just seen a woman in Walmart with a big pretty Afro,clear smooth skin, nice nails, fit body and a cute outfit. Everything I'm trying to achieve physically minus the Afro :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@MoonGoddess I really don't have the words to express my condolences.

I think what she represented and her character should live on as an inspiration to you.

That doesnt take away the pain, but... hopefully it can help guide you and others to peace

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
14322331_10209486270246025_8360132498773267357_n.jpg

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Its funny how the men in my family influenced me. I find weak whiny men with limp backbones disgusting. My father is one.

I want a man who can protect me and is protective of me because my older brothers never did/were.

Yet I always seem to fall for a man who I feel I need to take care of because the men in my family were spoiled.

Really I want someone to take care of me but I don't prioritize my own needs so why should they. So im always left being taken for granted.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
:leon: Need a roommate?

There ain't enough over here. I swear I gotta get outta this town.

Always in need of a roommate.

L7cM-VMh.png

Jokes aside, you'd be eating good out here because I saw so many good looking prospects in the office alone :whew:

The best one I saw was really tall with dreads and had on a rastacap. I got caught looking at him and went :guilty:

I'm just gonna go for it!

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I swear I'm going to start dating as soon as I get into the right social environment. My job is filed with too many :flabbynsick: guys

My apartment complex has A LOT of young black guys :whoo:

Majority are soldiers tho...:patrice:
What city you live in?
they got jobs? :lupe: