Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Giselle

Daps
I forgot about my sister's birthday! It was was few days ago. I feel terrible :mjcry:

Maybe I forgot bc we don't live in the same house anymore. Idk. I've never forgot before. I didn't even get her a gift.

She texted me the day after too, and I didn't even bring it up. I didn't realize her birthday had passed until I asked her to bring me something from our grandma's house. She asked me did I want some food/cake from her bday. Omg :mjcry:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC

tumblr_nwhx2s2ftb1rgw2kro1_500.gif

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
She was such a good person, one of the nicest sweetest people I knew. Our names we're similar so they used to always get us confused as kids. She was a little older but our temperament made us close. She became a teacher got married and had a beautiful little girl. Even tho we weren't close anymore she always asked for me and if I still loved to read when she saw my sister or niece. She made it though the first time she beat that cancer even if it meant cutting off the breast that didnt have it. She was a survivor she never complained about the pain to much. It didn't make her bitter or hateful she continued to be a sweet gentle soul. Now she's gone, my sisters hysterical crying woke me up and I knew before I even opened my ass that the last spark had gone. Like a thief in the night the cancer came back meaner and more vicious stealing her from us. It deteriorated her body made her look older than her 38 years. But she was still so sweet still nice. How does one go through such pain and remain good? Why did She have to suffer? Through it all we held hope we just knew she was gonna make it though again. We just knew that little Olivia would have her mommy back. It didn't work out that way. I feel so hollow inside right now. Trying to be strong for my sister. They were so close. Now she's gone. Her soul and body finally at peace, but our hearts? Our hearts are screaming, our hearts won't be at peace for a long time. She's the kind of person that inspired gooness in everyone, the kind of person that made you feel like maybe just maybe if you had a choice you would take her pain you would go in her place. That's how good she was, and now she's gone and I'm lost. So lost. It hurts so much omg it hurts so much.