Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Didn't someone here say they were starting a youtube or twitch channel? Feels like I imagined it for some reason, but if so I wouldn't mind following, I try to follow mostly black Lets Players and gamers but I don't find many outside of the big channels.

Yes I'm doing youtube and my debut day is October 31, HOPEFULLY, we have a lot of equipment thus far but we still have to figure out editing programs and stuff.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes I'm doing youtube and my debut day is October 31, HOPEFULLY, we have a lot of equipment thus far but we still have to figure out editing programs and stuff.
Well when you do and you post your channel here, I'll be sure to follow, I'm always happy to help support a fellow Coli poster when I can, and I need every bit of entertainment I can get to help keep me awake at work overnights .You gonna focus on newer or older games? or will you try and do both?

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Well when you do and you post your channel here, I'll be sure to follow, I'm always happy to help support a fellow Coli poster when I can, and I need every bit of entertainment I can get to help keep me awake at work overnights .You gonna focus on newer or older games? or will you try and do both?

I have a set schedule but I probably won't go by it until I get a battle rhythm since I have a full time job and another job on the side. I mostly plan on playing horror games, Friday night drinking, and N64 on Sundays.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a set schedule but I probably won't go by it until I get a battle rhythm since I have a full time job and another job on the side. I mostly plan on playing horror games, Friday night drinking, and N64 on Sundays.

You might be able to bush all that if you make a come up on this.

You should also do a twitch channel..

A attractive black female that plays game's live, yeah if you have any kind of personality you about to roll into alot of $

Do it for the love more so than the money though, and whenever you start post up I'll follow

Amsterdayumn

$outhern Smok€
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam, the Netherlands & Paramaribo, Suriname
Is this the 100.000th post on this forum? :ohhh:

Edit: Yes it is :smugdraper:

mf55WjAh.jpg