Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
My Coli birthday was the other day & im just realizing it. I been here for 3 years y'all. :mjcry: I love my Coli fam.

tumblr_m0lrjhlQX11qk01ux.gif

I joined on beyonce's birthday

Giselle

Daps
Any Chicago people going to the Ahhh fest??? I'm going to the Sunday show. I can't wait to see the Internet most of all!!!

Girl! Had no idea Jermaine was going to be there. I might go.

He is probably going bc his artist Omen is from here and told him about. Maybe Omen will be performing as well since Cole will.

I also think he was/is messing around with a girl from here. I'm not sure though.

All 3 of them are beautiful. Ness might be right about me looking my best at 40 :mjcry:

The black/native american looking lady in the white dress is so pretty.
I love her hair. I don't understand why a lot of people dye their hair as they get older. When I get older, I'm letting my hair stay white/gray or whatever color it turns. It looks nice on brown skin.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Girl! Had no idea Jermaine was going to be there. I might go.

He is probably going bc his artist Omen is from here and told him about. Maybe Omen will be performing as well since Cole will.

I also think he was/is messing around with a girl from here. I'm not sure though.

So do u have a ticket? Sunday is the +18 show & I know u can get in. Will I be seeing you there?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I just read about that Anthony Sowell guy :merchant: scary af a serial killer no one was looking for.

Giselle

Daps
Queen Sugar has me in tears :mjcry:

The saddest part to me was when the little boy was crying at his bday party when the grandpa was being taken away in the ambulance.

His cry was the best I've ever seen from a child actor.

I saw that and went "Aww :mjcry: "

So do u have a ticket? Sunday is the +18 show & I know u can get in. Will I be seeing you there?

No, I didn't buy any tickets yet. Idk if I will.

I just realised it was on a Sunday.