Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The saddest part to me was when the little boy was crying at his bday party when the grandpa was being taken away in the ambulance.

His cry was the best I've ever seen from a child actor.

I saw that and went "Aww :mjcry: "
All of his scenes made me cry.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I need to just go ahead and marry my dude. It's that time of year when I get the occasional rat. I have NO fukking idea how - my dad and my bae have search every inch of this place and we even had an exterminator out here, but nobody can find anywhere they're coming in. Anyway, I'm a city bytch, so I paid $40 for an electronic rat trap. My dad and my boyfriend (country boys through and through) laughed at me...until the first time they saw what it had caught.(You really want to lose your lunch, YT that shyt.)

In the beginning, I had to call my dad or BF to come empty the trap. In time, I was able to do it on my own, but I hadn't had one in over a year, so I'm on my OH fukkING shyt steez. Apparently, the only thing I'm more afraid of than a live rat is a dead one. And I have no idea why. I know it's dead. It can't hurt me. Every time I wake up and see the green light of death, I just lose my mind. Take right now. Woke up this morning with my mind set on Fruit Loops. Got in there and saw that green light and went right back into the bedroom. That was five hours ago. I'm starving, brehettes. But it's in there...dead...and laughing at me.

:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just spent about $150 on some products for my hyperpigmentation. It better work bc I'm tired of going through trial and error and wasting money:martin:

chicks wanna lowkey skin bleach under the guise of "hyperpigmentation"

i see you :mjpls:

#whenrepreturns

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
RAT IS GONE, BREHETTES!!!!! It only took *looks at clock* five hours!!!!

Excuse me, I'm about to go tear up some Loops!!!!