Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

emerald

Mother Earth
Daps
Reppin
charlotte, nc
when the man ive had in the bushes for 5 years sends me a picture of his dikk damn near wrapped around his thigh like a snake and now I have to trap him with a baby.
:beli:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
13730915_695924190560904_8692804593154789126_o.jpg

12806014_628622360624421_7015701697251515093_n.jpg

12771545_635433203276670_7618195418542457656_o.jpg

12374741_597277797092211_8204772799867825656_o.jpg

What y'all think? @Paradise @Booksnrain @Coco @Vice Queen
@gogogubari

:lupe:
Lawd Jesus :longsweat:
Huu Dis?????????

Giselle

Daps
So I was in class today lol, minding my business. Bored, half listening to the lecture staring at the professor, zoning out for the other half. All of a sudden I hear "What is she looking at... she ...her nappy hair... Yeah, her head is nappy, not cute, she needs a perm or something. Idk what she thought she was doing, not a good look. & what is she staring at". I'm nosy, and I can hear really well, especially if the people talking are behind me. That school doesn't have a lot of black students, and there weren't many in the class. I was in the first row in front of them, so not many people were over there for them to be talking about plus I was the only black girl over there and my hair wasn't straightened. I wore a curly braid out today.

So I thought to myself, "Wow, these btches talking sht behind me better be effing flawless when I turn around"

Nope!:skip:

One was a fat btch with cheap looking bleach blonde and black shiny plastic braids in her hair. The other one's hair was so short, dry and raggedy. I saw it peeping out through the scarf headband thingy she tried to hide it under. I think hers was damaged from perm, probably broke off or something. But they had the nerve to say something about me. :mjlol: Yes both were black.

I looked back and saw them, didn't have any words. I just smirked, did this
giphy.gif

and turned back around like
giphy.gif

bc I'm extra :lolbron:

& I wasn't even really cute today, pretty average, my hair was just done.
If they're mad now, they're going to be pissed when they see me later on.

Can't wait !:blessed:

My hair was like this, and this was first day hair, so it was still pretty neat.

The curls were like this size

With this volume

This color, length curled & I think I used this braiding pattern.

This girl's isn't that curly though and my hair is thicker, mine was curly like the first one.

Also, this guy asked for my number and I felt so bad. He seemed scared too very awkward. That has never happened to me before. Most of the guys who approach me seem pretty confident, even the short and/or "ugly" ones. Aww :( Looked like a little boy too, probaby 18. Probably bc I look mean. Which reminds me. I went to the bathroom today and was pissed. That bathroom smelled like death. I was disgusted when I went in there, especially when I saw that people were actually opening their mouths up and talking in there, just breathing it in like nothing was wrong. I tried to hold my breath, but it didn't last long. I speed walked out of there looking angry (bc I was). This guy was trying to give me an invite to some event or party. He was black and was inviting all of the black girls that walked by. I was so mad and was walking fast, I ignored him. I kinda wanted to see what was going on though. Trying to get to fresh oxygen and find a better smelling bathroom. It must've been that labor day food or something. That bathroom has never smelled that bad.

Speaking of smells, I can smell if a person is black, white, mexican or indian. lol Maybe it sounds a little strange, but it's true.

I still don't have my books, still don't have a job, haven't had much homework. I really hope I can get a paid internship. That would be lovely.

Anyway. I had a long day today and barely got any sleep. Went to bed at 4 woke up around 7. I feel asleep in one of my classes. Sat next to some white guy and my hair was all over his arms. He didn't seem to mind though.

I'll probably go to bed now.