Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

grazazaza

Ruff Draft
Daps
So I was in class today lol, minding my business. Bored, half listening to the lecture staring at the professor, zoning out for the other half. All of a sudden I hear "What is she looking at... she ...her nappy hair... Yeah, her head is nappy, not cute, she needs a perm or something. Idk what she thought she was doing, not a good look. & what is she staring at". I'm nosy, and I can hear really well, especially if the people talking are behind me. That school doesn't have a lot of black students, and there weren't many in the class. I was in the first row in front of them, so not many people were over there for them to be talking about plus I was the only black girl over there and my hair wasn't straightened. I wore a curly braid out today.

So I thought to myself, "Wow, these btches talking sht behind me better be effing flawless when I turn around"

Nope!:skip:

One was a fat btch with cheap looking bleach blonde and black shiny plastic braids in her hair. The other one's hair was so short, dry and raggedy. I saw it peeping out through the scarf headband thingy she tried to hide it under. I think hers was damaged from perm, probably broke off or something. But they had the nerve to say something about me. :mjlol: Yes both were black.

I looked back and saw them, didn't have any words. I just smirked, did this
giphy.gif

and turned back around like
giphy.gif

bc I'm extra :lolbron:

& I wasn't even really cute today, pretty average, my hair was just done.
If they're mad now, they're going to be pissed when they see me later on.

Can't wait !:blessed:

My hair was like this, and this was first day hair, so it was still pretty neat.

The curls were like this size

With this volume

This color, length curled & I think I used this braiding pattern.

This girl's isn't that curly though and my hair is thicker, mine was curly like the first one.

Also, this guy asked for my number and I felt so bad. He seemed scared too very awkward. That has never happened to me before. Most of the guys who approach me seem pretty confident, even the short and/or "ugly" ones. Aww :( Looked like a little boy too, probaby 18. Probably bc I look mean. Which reminds me. I went to the bathroom today and was pissed. That bathroom smelled like death. I was disgusted when I went in there, especially when I saw that people were actually opening their mouths up and talking in there, just breathing it in like nothing was wrong. I tried to hold my breath, but it didn't last long. I speed walked out of there looking angry (bc I was). This guy was trying to give me an invite to some event or party. He was black and was inviting all of the black girls that walked by. I was so mad and was walking fast, I ignored him. I kinda wanted to see what was going on though. Trying to get to fresh oxygen and find a better smelling bathroom. It must've been that labor day food or something. That bathroom has never smelled that bad.

Speaking of smells, I can smell if a person is black, white, mexican or indian. lol Maybe it sounds a little strange, but it's true.

I still don't have my books, still don't have a job, haven't had much homework. I really hope I can get a paid internship. That would be lovely.

Anyway. I had a long day today and barely got any sleep. Went to bed at 4 woke up around 7. I feel asleep in one of my classes. Sat next to some white guy and my hair was all over his arms. He didn't seem to mind though.

I'll probably go to bed now.

Just came in to post this :queen:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm officially changing my major to biology. Im nervous. Ill be in school longer than I planned, but hopefully it will be worth it career wise.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I'm officially changing my major to biology. Im nervous. Ill be in school longer than I planned, but hopefully it will be worth it career wise.

I was a biology major before(could've graduated with it with only 3 courses left) . You'll be reading your ass off like no tomorrow.

What do you plan to do with it? Healthcare?

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
everyone on twitter is going off about Queen Sugar. I figured "ok, since Atlanta was good i'll give this one a try."
First scene: black woman with dreads making out with yuppie white guy.

No thanks :scust:

Giselle

Daps
My cousin has been leaving these girls lives in shambles :dwillhuh:

lol Everytime I hear or see the word "shambles" now, I think of the Rihanna stans on lsa and Drake. They say his harem is in shambles and the beyonce fans are in shambles everytime one of them comes in a rih&drake thread being negative.

I need to log out more, I guess. lol

What was your old major?
My original major when I first began school was biology, but I switched.

everyone on twitter is going off about Queen Sugar. I figured "ok, since Atlanta was good i'll give this one a try."
First scene: black woman with dreads making out with yuppie white guy.

No thanks :scust:

It's a good show. The show doesn't revolve around that one scene. It was giving a little bit of the background of that one sibbling. That lady is one of the 3 sibblings who inherited the fathers land. She is a writter and sells weed and other natural/herbal/home medicines on the side. She's superstitious I think too, like lots of black people in the south. The white male she is with is a secret. He is married and I think interracial dating is frowned upon. The other sister is educated, rich, famous and married to a nba player. They have a teen son. She, along with the rest of the world, recently found out that he was cheating and may be involved in a rape case along with a few of his team memebers. The son is single dad of a 6 year old little boy. His mother is a dead beat. I thought she was an ex drug addict, but idk anymore, I think she just left bc she wanted to. He has custody though, and still lives with his father. The show will be about them dealing with their own struggles while fighting to keep their father's land. The (racist) white people are trying to buy it from them, some will play dirty to get it. I think it used to happen a lot irl. Like in harlem nights.

Luna

All Star
Daps
Whoever said girls don't like nice guys wasn't doing it right. :blessed:
I have a hard time clicking with just about anyone but when I do it's almost instantly. I haven't even seen this guy's picture tbh and I really don't want to. He's British living in the US. Y'all know the stereotype.
:flabbynsick: :mjcry:
Such a dorky, sweet, funny, warm personality. Terrific fiction writer and avid reader as well.:noah:
This is the nice guy prototype, not some: 'hi m'lady, im not of those a$$holes. care to take my virginity?'

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was a biology major before(could've graduated with it with only 3 courses left) . You'll be reading your ass off like no tomorrow.

What do you plan to do with it? Healthcare?
I'm thinking about something with nutrition to go in hand with my culinary degree. I like reading so that shouldn't be a problem lol

What was your old major?
My original major when I first began school was biology, but I switched.
My major was business. What made you change?

Giselle

Daps
I'm thinking about something with nutrition to go in hand with my culinary degree. I like reading so that shouldn't be a problem lol

My major was business. What made you change?
My current major is something in that area lol

I changed because I was more interested in the subject that I'm majoring in now. I like math, so that wouldn't have been a problem. I'm too lazy to read all of the stuff that's required. When I would try, I would always end up daydreaming or falling asleep.

I'm actually still lazy now, but I can listen better and read without falling asleep bc I'm actually interested in the material. A lot of it is or feels like common sense too. So, no studying, even though I've never really studied anyway except for right before a test. lol I just listen in class and do the homework, which usually works for me.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Even with the good news I've gotten today (got a new job) my world could end literally this time next week.