Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do women do on bachelorette parties? I paid for my wife to go to her homegirls bachelorette party in Montego Bay this weekend. She needed time away from work and some R & R before she starts interviewing for fellowships.

Will I share that girl? :sadcam:
I'm not worried, but really...wtf yall do? Besides go to clubs to dance in a circle and ignore other nikkas :mindblown:

Its just skrippers shaking their peen in your face and grinding on whatever is still long enough to let them. If you know you married a good woman, that's as far as it'll go.

On another note, hey ladies! I feel like I haven't posted in here in forever, just checking in :stylin:

Mrsmoothwb

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
PA
What do women do on bachelorette parties? I paid for my wife to go to her homegirls bachelorette party in Montego Bay this weekend. She needed time away from work and some R & R before she starts interviewing for fellowships.

Will I share that girl? :sadcam:
I'm not worried, but really...wtf yall do? Besides go to clubs to dance in a circle and ignore other nikkas :mindblown:

:mindblown: :dwillhuh:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
This girl @ the bar buying me drinks I wanna swallo her p*ssy juice :noah:

She buying me rail drinks doe :lolbron:

Damm I've been drinking all fukking day!! Before the skins game then after now I'm @ the bar :ahh: