Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
How am I suppose to help you with your relationship problems you're having......when your relationship is with a married man? That's the problem:stopitslime:

But they don't hear you tho!

Getting my perv on at the gym as usual, heading back to the locker room with my friend she points at this guy who's dikk is playing peek a boo under his basketball shorts....

and this happens
tumblr_lm6mbwh2z61qhesmh.gif

:mindblown:

Damn near broke my fukkin ankle :snoop:. I couldn't do nothing but laugh and thank my homie for saving me from actually busting my ass.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One day I'm going to be completely honest in a cover letter:

Dear whoeverthefukk,

The reason I'm applying to your company is because I typed in a keyword and limited the distance from my house to the job to 10 miles and your company came up. Whatever you're hiring for, I'm pretty sure that I can do it. I live close so I'd be on time. Well here is my resume and I know it doesn't match any of the criteria you are looking for, but I decided to say fukk it because i really want to work close to my house.

Thank you.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
I'm getting ready to watch Eat Pray Love. I read the book some years back and I honestly only liked the "Love" part. I hope the movie is better than the book a'la The Devil Wears Prada. I like Julia Roberts so that's at least one plus going in...

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
Men at the gym are bigger perverts than me....My Elliptical was stalked I went in the fitness room to do some yoga to cool down, and I was watched....

My goodness...mind you, this was 10:30 at night..

:why:

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
I'm getting ready to watch Eat Pray Love. I read the book some years back and I honestly only liked the "Love" part. I hope the movie is better than the book a'la The Devil Wears Prada. I like Julia Roberts so that's at least one plus going in...

I recently read this book, beautifully written. I'm on my own Eat,Pray, Love journey :ahh:

I have yet to watch the movie.

Are you reading on a tablet or are you still reading books?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Just came in from my bday dinner goodness my friends are the best had a great time.

I looked so swagged out geese!!

rlx jacket, seven for all man kind jeans, fresh crisp white polo tee , swanky kicks. I was the freshest nikka in the state tonight. Even doe i was on chill mod mad casual :ohlawd: my swag was on a hundred tonight.

Best part everyone kept telling me how good i looked :ahh:.

One of my female friends kissed me on the lips :steviej: (all in fun )

:win: night!!

I hope juicy had a great night as well.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
I recently read this book, beautifully written. I'm on my own Eat,Pray, Love journey :ahh:

I have yet to watch the movie.

Are you reading on a tablet or are you still reading books?

Oh? That sounds like fun. :myman: I agree even though I didn't start getting into the book until the end (Love), it was very well written and from watching Elizabeth Gilbert on Oprah, she seemed like a really genuine/cool person.

Unfortunately, I too will now have to wait to watch the movie (fukk you Walmart!) I was all comfy thinking I was about to watch the DVD and its messed up. :laugh: *sigh*

I'm still reading books. :smile: