Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Yeah, my friend swears by the baking soda and vinegar. and I didn't know that, I need something very light because my scalp gets very dry but any kind of product gets it dirty easily.

Thanks!

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto

Mama, reading your posts make me feel as if I'm a front row spectator in your relationship with LOUD and Shebadd.

You three are a mess! :russ:
.I'm not gay but I appreciate a bad bytch lol

shebadd just my bestie lol LOUDaffair tho :noah:

I swear I just left work early so I could come home early ...said I was "sick" but I really just wanted sex lol *shrugs* i can't work with a wet p*ssy I be thinking everybody know :heh:

SheeBadd

so stuck up
Daps
Reppin
A T L A N T A

I swear I just left work early so I could come home early ...said I was "sick" but I really just wanted sex lol *shrugs* i can't work with a wet p*ssy I be thinking everybody know :heh:
<------ Words of suspect ass bytches , you like bytches its ok

Just had the wildest fukn dream about you doll baby. heart beating fast as fuk yo LmfaO dat shyt cray

Last edited by a moderator:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Soooo I just found my moms old cellphone....I'm looking thru it and I have a million wanna be "model" photos of me and some friends in here. I am seriously looking at these pics with the :wtf::childplease::huhldup: faces.....we look unbelievably bad :snoop:

The sad part about all this is that these pics were taken only 4 years ago :skip:

:russ::russ: Grade A fukkery.....I should send these pics out to everyone involved.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps

I meant friendship with Sheebadd. I figured you two weren't together in that sense

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: this dude in the janet video is clearly gay.

Why couldn't she buss it open for a real nikka:steviej:

I havent been to the gym since last thursday starting to feel :flabbynsick: