Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Job hunting is such a drag, but it seems things are opening up. I just saw at least 4 jobs I was directly qualified for based on skills, a couple I COULD be qualified for if I were to stretch my imagination and then a few more that I would just apply to just to be formally rejected.

Here is another honest cover letter:

Dear You reading this,

I see that your company has excellent benefits and I would love to join your team so that I can rape them. I have a few higher education degrees that I would like to pursue on your dime, along with cosmetic surgery that my doctor will deem medically necessary. I would love to make good use of your generous PTO policy as well because I'm sure this job will make me "sick" all the time. I see that you have openings so whatever you need to fill the fastest, I'm sure that I can do it. Holla back at ya girl. One.

Rawtid!

P.S. My resume is attached but I wouldn't bother.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
What do women do on bachelorette parties? I paid for my wife to go to her homegirls bachelorette party in Montego Bay this weekend. She needed time away from work and some R & R before she starts interviewing for fellowships.

Will I share that girl? :sadcam:
I'm not worried, but really...wtf yall do? Besides go to clubs to dance in a circle and ignore other nikkas :mindblown:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I kinda wanna change my SN to ColiColiColi :youngsabo:
I started following Laith on twitter and now I have 3-4 other twitterboos that are :wow:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do women do on bachelorette parties? I paid for my wife to go to her homegirls bachelorette party in Montego Bay this weekend. She needed time away from work and some R & R before she starts interviewing for fellowships.

Will I share that girl? :sadcam:
I'm not worried, but really...wtf yall do? Besides go to clubs to dance in a circle and ignore other nikkas :mindblown:

What's the worst thing youve done at a Bachelor party?