Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:damn:It's finally stopped burning.

:heh: Why was that not checked on my alert preferences? Oh wait a minute. :whoa: I kept getting a bunch of alerts for different threads. Let me go finnagle something here so I can only see responses for this thread.

:sadcam: Why? It sounds fun.

:russ:

:takedat: Wait, is this the same one that was giving you the stroke so good you had to get off just to thank him for it and STILL got off? :whew:
The one and only:jawalrus:. He's has a thing about making me feel uncomfortable lol, especially when it comes to bodily fluids. He says I act like I don't do those things lol, I tell him this isn't a discussion I want to have :dame:

Daps
The one and only:jawalrus:. He's has a thing about making me feel uncomfortable lol, especially when it comes to bodily fluids. He says I act like I don't do those things lol, I tell him this isn't a discussion I want to have :dame:

:whoo:He trying to turn you into his personalized little freak. If you haven't already done so, Imma need you to lock that down. :dame:

What a day.

I said i wasn't gonna go to class, but I hate not finishing a section on a subject so i went anyway - even though i almost missed my usual morning bus. So I had to skip breakfast at home until i got to a restaurant that was near my class.

And as if that wasn't bad enough, someone almost took my lunch. Luckily, I caught the food bandit (surprisingly, I was nice about it x.x)..but he looked bad and a little off - And I had an extra sandwich, so I gave him one. (I observed the way he was looking through the refrigerator)

I think I'm losing my touch.

:blessed:You were being a sweet person and genuine generosity is always favored in the universe. This is missing in a lot people now a days. It sounded like he was hungry. :patrice:

I'm dying bih:bryan:

:mjcry: You ain't got time for me no mo

:pacspit: I'm unfollowing you on Instagram too

Bihhh :pachaha:

I can't be yo side dude...like they need to announce they rollin...it's like send a text that we ain't fukkin no mo and be done with it. :comeon: There are men out there that really do stuff like this too. :martin:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:blessed:You were being a sweet person and genuine generosity is always favored in the universe. This is missing in a lot people now a days. It sounded like he was hungry. :patrice:

Thank you.

That's what I was thinking..So even though I did get my lunch back, I did feel bad. So the least I could do was give him one of my sandwiches.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
For travelers,
when booking flights, do ya'll pick cheaper prices over name? I could save about 600 dollars if I book with air portugal as opposed to aa but I'm not tryna disappear in the air:huhldup:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
My dream man... LAWD HAVE MERCY KELLY CLARKSON... EDDIE MURPHY!!!!

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Seriously @Coco tell me if came home you saw this you wouldn't wanna drop your pants right then and there....

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i dont want to get plastic surgery on my face, i used to want a nose job but not anymore
but dang, ive got to get some makeup skills:mindblown:
Tyga_Kylie50_Shades.jpg

rs_600x600-150817094651-600.Kylie-Jenner-Lip-Line.jl.081715.jpg

how??