Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: I thought you were buying something really out there. It had me curious and everything. I have a big imagination. :pachaha::manny:

I bought a big one of those for like 2-3 weeks (1 was mixed greens and the other 2 were spinach), but not with a whole bunch of fixings. Those stupid things can be expensive. And don't get me started on the nuts. :francis:
:russ: I ain't gon lie, I thought you were a little slow but then I googled "clamshell" and didn't see what I was talking about so I had to add the word packaging to my search to find the pic. Sorry for the confusion. Yeah eating only the mixed greens isn't going to fill you up at all. I shop at BJs (Like a Costco or Sam's Club if you're not familiar) and it was only $3.69. At my local grocery store I can usually get the smaller ones 2 for $5, which still isn't bad to me. I think they are like 8 oz maybe. I agree the nuts and seeds are expensive, but honestly they last a long time and I only use a little at a time. Sometimes I buy shelled nuts to save money and just crack them myself.

Daps
:russ: I ain't gon lie, I thought you were a little slow but then I googled "clamshell" and didn't see what I was talking about so I had to add the word packaging to my search to find the pic. Sorry for the confusion. Yeah eating only the mixed greens isn't going to fill you up at all. I shop at BJs (Like a Costco or Sam's Club if you're not familiar) and it was only $3.69. At my local grocery store I can usually get the smaller ones 2 for $5, which still isn't bad to me. I think they are like 8 oz maybe. I agree the nuts and seeds are expensive, but honestly they last a long time and I only use a little at a time. Sometimes I buy shelled nuts to save money and just crack them myself.

I've always wanted to go in there, but everyone keeps telling me they're for families and I would be wasting money, unless I'm buying non-food essentials like pads or toilet paper.

:lupe: buying a years worth of pads, tampons, soap, allergy medicine....hmmm, maybe I'll hit them up.

:russ:I think we got all three of them in my state now.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:mjlol: Them going at it over their morning breath.

:francis: I don't care if we married for 10 years, we are not about to talk in the bathroom while I'm on the toilet...looking at each other in the eye and shyt... Nope!
:mjlol: yeah I don't know about that one but knowing my man he would do that on purpose just to make me feel uncomfortable.

Daps
:damn:It's finally stopped burning.

A message pops up that says something like There have been new messages added you last posted, click here to view them.

:heh: Why was that not checked on my alert preferences? Oh wait a minute. :whoa: I kept getting a bunch of alerts for different threads. Let me go finnagle something here so I can only see responses for this thread.
:dwillhuh:
Theres a social group for the brehettes, but its disabled right now

:sadcam: Why? It sounds fun.

:mjlol: yeah I don't know about that one but knowing my man he would do that on purpose just to make me feel uncomfortable.

:russ:

:takedat: Wait, is this the same one that was giving you the stroke so good you had to get off just to thank him for it and STILL got off? :whew:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What a day.

I said i wasn't gonna go to class, but I hate not finishing a section on a subject so i went anyway - even though i almost missed my usual morning bus. So I had to skip breakfast at home until i got to a restaurant that was near my class.

And as if that wasn't bad enough, someone almost took my lunch. Luckily, I caught the food bandit (surprisingly, I was nice about it x.x)..but he looked bad and a little off - And I had an extra sandwich, so I gave him one. (I observed the way he was looking through the refrigerator)

I think I'm losing my touch.