Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
It's my 3rd day eating a big salad for lunch and it's been legit filling me up for hours. I was out of cucumbers so today I did mixed greens, strawberries, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and walnuts (a little of all three roasted in avocado oil with a little salt) and then added a can of tuna to it when I got to work.

I bought a clam shell of organic mixed greens for $3.69, and I really want to see if I can finish it before it goes bad, so I've been adding it to the smoothie I have before dinner and using obnoxious handfuls of it in my salads.
My favorite go to meal, and you can be very creative with the salads

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My favorite go to meal, and you can be very creative with the salads
Indeed. I'm going to experiment with different veggies next week. I'd really like to test making my own vinaigrette as well. My friend's mom made us a good ass salad with homemade blueberry vinaigrette. It's was so damn delicious and she said it was super easy. Right now my go-to is Panera's Fuji apple vinaigrette.

Daps
It's my 3rd day eating a big salad for lunch and it's been legit filling me up for hours. I was out of cucumbers so today I did mixed greens, strawberries, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and walnuts (a little of all three roasted in avocado oil with a little salt) and then added a can of tuna to it when I got to work.

I bought a clam shell of organic mixed greens for $3.69, and I really want to see if I can finish it before it goes bad, so I've been adding it to the smoothie I have before dinner and using obnoxious handfuls of it in my salads.

So were the mixed greens in a clam shell? Was there clam in it? I would love to eat salad everyday but I always end up hungry after a few hours, like starving.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Indeed. I'm going to experiment with different veggies next week. I'd really like to test making my own vinaigrette as well. My friend's mom made us a good ass salad with homemade blueberry vinaigrette. It's was so damn delicious and she said it was super easy. Right now my go-to is Panera's Fuji apple vinaigrette.
I buy this raspberry one from the brand Marie's and I drown my salad with it.

k2-_1f05b9b4-54f8-42a0-967a-3968f78d574d.v2.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So were the mixed greens in a clam shell? Was there clam in it? I would love to eat salad everyday but I always end up hungry after a few hours, like starving.
:heh: This is an example of clam shell packaging. That's why I normally add a lot of other things to my salad like seeds, nuts and protein. I haven't been feeling hungry at all.
medium_fresh-express-clamshell-example-8.jpg

I buy this raspberry one from the brand Marie's and I drown my salad with it.

k2-_1f05b9b4-54f8-42a0-967a-3968f78d574d.v2.jpg

I like that one too.

Daps
:to:I hope I'm not punished for skipping out on volunteering today. It was so early and I was tired and I don't want to extinguish the candle flame when it's so low. Why hasn't it finished yet?! :mindblown:

20% profit in a week :leon:not bad

Why am I so impatient? If I've been told I will be alright by the forces above, why don't I believe it...why don't I believe I deserve good things:mjcry:

I need spiritual soothing, maybe I should hit up the beach. :lupe:

Daps
:heh: This is an example of clam shell packaging. That's why I normally add a lot of other things to my salad like seeds, nuts and protein. I haven't been feeling hungry at all.
medium_fresh-express-clamshell-example-8.jpg

I like that one too.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: I thought you were buying something really out there. It had me curious and everything. I have a big imagination. :pachaha::manny:

I bought a big one of those for like 2-3 weeks (1 was mixed greens and the other 2 were spinach), but not with a whole bunch of fixings. Those stupid things can be expensive. And don't get me started on the nuts. :francis:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: I thought you were buying something really out there. It had me curious and everything. I have a big imagination. :pachaha::manny:

I bought a big one of those for like 2-3 weeks (1 was mixed greens and the other 2 were spinach), but not with a whole bunch of fixings. Those stupid things can be expensive. And don't get me started on the nuts. :francis:
10 damn dollars for some cashews, fukk them

:camby: