Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
full
Chile please. I go out of my way to stay away from that. It's one thing to buy supplies from them, but practicing it? Nah.

:dame: If you're black, then what are you interested in?

Ummmm I'm just trying to find ways to get more in touch with nature in a healthy spiritual way. I don't have any wants or needs atm.

Daps
Ummmm I'm just trying to find ways to get more in touch with nature in a healthy spiritual way. I don't have any wants or needs atm.

:jbhmm: I need more clarification on what you are searching for...what is it you wish to gain from this conversation?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Daps
What is the meaning behind burning a candle and getting ginger root for the new moon for

I'm about to ask a much needed request from a saint and the candles and ginger root are a part of the process, although not all of it.

ETA: The new moon is the sign of new beginnings. It is the beginning of a new lunar cycle which has an effect on the world. Have you ever heard of women going into labor during a full moon? My great grandmother saw my mother during her pregnancy and told her :ufdup: the full moon's coming...you're not making it past that. :jawalrus: I was born early, right after the full moon.

Last edited: