Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
:whoa:

Boobs get love from me too now....I ain't that picky
:smugdraper:

:lupe::lupe::lupe::lupe:

Whenever you're in a sharing mood

:feedme:

mr706okg8ks08r05ec6t.gif

Ain't no sharing any pics on the net with randoms bih...I don't know what the hell will happen to them and I'm trying to get this money as best I can. With people calling other people's jobs and families just to start some shyt, you must be crazy to think I'm going to volunteer that kind of info up. The only way you would see any part of me is in person like every other dude out here. :ufdup:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
mr706okg8ks08r05ec6t.gif

Ain't no sharing any pics on the net with randoms bih...I don't know what the hell will happen to them and I'm trying to get this money as best I can. With people calling other people's jobs and families just to start some shyt, you must be crazy to think I'm going to volunteer that kind of info up. The only way you would see any part of me is in person like every other dude out here. :ufdup:
Takes the jumper....brick

:francis:

When you don't got the juice

Daps
i am so freaking stressed out that i am having problems sleeping and concentrating while driving-i blew a stopped bus which is huge fine in NY. i wasn't speeding but i honestly didn't see the bus or the lights. SMH i'm just glad i didn't hit a kid or something