Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont think I was made to be in a relationship. I need my space and I hate being put on a pedestal. I had my moments when I don't wanna be bothered.

I often wonder the same about myself.

:mjcry: I got to much love to give tho....

When I feel like it:mjlol:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Who would your work be stuck with if you left? Do you like that person? If you don't, then don't put in notice.

My work load would be split between my team (7 other people) plus I have people on my 2 major accounts that work onsite. I mean I feel bad regarless but I'm not really friends with anyone. One person I'm cool with I was thinking I might tell her.

Earlier this year someone quit and I had to take over one of their accounts. I wasn't even mad. I was like I understand.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
My work load would be split between my team (7 other people) plus I have people on my 2 major accounts that work onsite. I mean I feel bad regarless but I'm not really friends with anyone. One person I'm cool with I was thinking I might tell her.

Earlier this year someone quit and I had to take over one of their accounts. I wasn't even mad. I was like I understand.

If your job is making you miserable then quit!!

It's never worth the stress and possible health consequences associated with stress over a job.

My on/off woman is dealing with this now. She is damn near having nervous breakdowns n shyt.

Does you occupation have a lot of openings with other companies? Have you searched yet?

I know he local economy is still fukked but that's not across the board

Raava

Staff member
Daps
If your job is making you miserable then quit!!

It's never worth the stress and possible health consequences associated with stress over a job.

My on/off woman is dealing with this now. She is damn near having nervous breakdowns n shyt.

Does you occupation have a lot of openings with other companies? Have you searched yet?

I know he local economy is still fukked but that's not across the board

I'm already set to quit, the next 2 weeks will be my last regardless of me giving notice or not. There are tons of openings. If I wanted to stay in this field I could probably get a job at Methodist Hospital, they are doing this big expansion. That's what all these people do bouce around hospitals and distribution centers and manufactures all doing the same types of things for years. But I don't want to, not at all. Its stressful for no reason.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I'm already set to quit, the next 2 weeks will be my last regardless of me giving notice or not. There are tons of openings. If I wanted to stay in this field I could probably get a job at Methodist Hospital, they are doing this big expansion. That's what all these people do bouce around hospitals and distribution centers and manufactures all doing the same types of things for years. But I don't want to, not at all. Its stressful for no reason.

That's why I see so many jobs at Methodist:ohhh:

I would Try to jump ship to go there myself because of the benefits. But the pay ain't good for what I do.