Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
My boss is hell bent on embarrassing me to death. I oftentimes question his intentions when he starts asking me 21 questions, trying to figure me out so that he can understand why I'm single and how to get me "hooked up" with someone.

Today he was talking to an employee in his office when all of a sudden he calls me in. He says, "I just had an idea...both of you are single."

I said nothing and walked back to my desk. He did this yesterday too and he's been asking the other employees about their sons. I've told him a billion times that I'm not looking for a relationship, I'd want it to happen naturally and I genuinely don't feel mentally ready to get involved with another person.
:palm:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

The person making these meme's gotta be trolling. I don't get what the point is both women are beautiful and look damn good in their swimsuits.

Thats the c00ns new tactic to fukk over the black community and kiss white ass. Focus on dark skin black women.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Thats the c00ns new tactic to fukk over the black community and kiss white ass. Focus on dark skin black women.
This ain't new, these memes have been going on for a while now. It's just annoying to see. I'm not insecure about my skin color, I love it and even tan to get darker. I just really feel like some of these memes are made by others but then you'll have stupid black people reposting it thinking that shyt is funny when it's not. Especially when ur the same damn complexion as the person ur clowning.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
This ain't new, these memes have been going on for a while now. It's just annoying to see. I'm not insecure about my skin color, I love it and even tan to get darker. I just really feel like some of these memes are made by others but then you'll have stupid black people reposting it thinking that shyt is funny when it's not. Especially when ur the same damn complexion as the person ur clowning.
When i say new i dont mean colorism itself. I mean them fousing on that tactic more than others.

For some reason out of their many c00n tactics they are putting a lot into this one.

Its been put in overdrive lately for some reason or picking up steam. One of the two.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I've been watching this Nigerian life style vlogger/blogger named SiSi Yemmie and this song was playing in one of her video.

I don't understand one word of Yoruba but I love this song..

Daps
Is this Wiccan stuff? Either way I'm interested :lupe:

full
Chile please. I go out of my way to stay away from that. It's one thing to buy supplies from them, but practicing it? Nah.

:dame: If you're black, then what are you interested in?