Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just tried to make coconut rice and peas, but I used cream of coconut instead coconut milk. My rice is sweet now :mjcry:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
What I do to deserve you? I've been good and respectful. Not once did I do anything behind your back. You're literally my main source of grief.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
tumblr_nark737JmW1r8coi2o1_400.gif

tumblr_nark737JmW1r8coi2o2_400.gif

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Yea, I don't know if I want a brick and mortar anymore. I think I may just want a food truck to keep it simple. But that's not what I am nervous about. I started doing something else, just crazy that I'm even making plans and trying it.
Tell me when so I can come by and support a black business.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea, I don't know if I want a brick and mortar anymore. I think I may just want a food truck to keep it simple. But that's not what I am nervous about. I started doing something else, just crazy that I'm even making plans and trying it.
Just say "fukk it" and do it. There are so many routes you can go with cooking. If you're doing healthy food, target weight loss surgery groups. A good number of people who get lap band or gastric bypass have to phase in solid foods and are on liquid/soft food diets for at least a week. You can make a variety of soups or even puree some of your dishes and see how they like it. Trust me! they will pay you.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Tell me when so I can come by and support a black business.

When I open, or have like another official samples/tasting thing I'll invite all my Coli brehs in the Houston and surrounding areas.

Just say "fukk it" and do it. There are so many routes you can go with cooking. If you're doing healthy food, target weight loss surgery groups. A good number of people who get lap band or gastric bypass have to phase in solid foods and are on liquid/soft food diets for at least a week. You can make a variety of soups or even puree some of your dishes and see how they like it. Trust me! they will pay you.

:hug: You should really do life consulting. You know your stuff, and you aren't mean but you give it to people straight. I'm sure you do it for free all the time.

I was thinking of doing meal prep when I quit in a month or so and vending events in my city until I'm done with culinary school. It's just this other thing. I'm worried about having too many pans in the fire (skip) I'm going to make a thread about it eventually to get you guys feedback.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I open, or have like another official samples/tasting thing I'll invite all my Coli brehs in the Houston and surrounding areas.

:hug: You should really do life consulting. You know your stuff, and you aren't mean but you give it to people straight. I'm sure you do it for free all the time.

I was thinking of doing meal prep when I quit in a month or so and vending events in my city until I'm done with culinary school. It's just this other thing. I'm worried about having too many pans in the fire (skip) I'm going to make a thread about it eventually to get you guys feedback.

Thank you! :hug: In reference to the bold, that's why I told you just focus on weight loss surgery patients. That way you're focused on one type of food. If I think of anymore suggestions I will definitely share. I'm all for helping people live out their dreams!! (that sounded so corny, but I ain't lying tho!)