Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Wow you really have some skill, and honestly I think your coloring and shading is better than the drawing themselves, you know how to make things pop.

You might want to look into really trying to turn that talent into something.

Eh.. job security in the art field isn't stable that's why I never pursued it. I was going to school for Animation but dropped the drawing aspect of it and just stuck to computers. 1 year and a half away from my Bachelor in IT :banderas:

Thank you for the compliment though! I never was into coloring my drawings but had so much time on my hand yesterday..

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eh.. job security in the art field isn't stable that's why I never pursued it. I was going to school for Animation but dropped the drawing aspect of it and just stuck to computers. 1 year and a half away from my Bachelor in IT :banderas:

Thank you for the compliment though! I never was into coloring my drawings but had so much time on my hand yesterday..
You and @Vice Queen should link up.

I'm sensing some comic/short story potential.:jbhmm:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of comic... I was reading some manga before jumping on thecoli. This site can be addicting :wow:

@Vice Queen you do comics? I can post up some of my anime drawings I've done.
I have an idea that I'm writing into a novel that probably would be good as a graphic novel. I can't draw to save my life. I also want to do t-shirts to sell on my site, when my money starts flowing well again I want to invest in a screen printer.

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
I have an idea that I'm writing into a novel that probably would be good as a graphic novel. I can't draw to save my life. I also want to do t-shirts to sell on my site, when my money starts flowing well again I want to invest in a screen printer.

I would love to read your novel! Do you have a Wattpad account?

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Been adding a few pages to my sketchbook all day.

image_zpsladwfxoy.jpeg

image_zpsbtsqrqke.jpeg

I can conclude I had a pretty productive and non-depressing day :troll:

I'm awful with my hands but that's great! I've been thinking about getting some paint supplies to expressssssss myself. Art is majorly therapeutic

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I'm the Biggest Drake stan but I'm not happy about Views - I'm lying my ass off, my stannery won't let me play this less than 50 times. It's def gonna grow on me.

of course Keep The Family Close, Controlla, Feel No Ways, Childs Play are gonna stay on my playlist for a minute. Seeing him in concert in August :takedat::noah: