Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Some people live for drama.
Talk about your problems to everyone but the source:sas1:
Edit: ^Sis calls me at 7 this morning to "check up on me" then immediately goes into silly drams with my mom. She hasn't responded to my text telling her to leave my lil sis alone. I ain't getting into it though. :upsetfavre:Nope

And Faith tore the house DOWN Friday. She still sounds incredible after all these years, I had no idea she was still performing. Even brought out Lil' Cease :gladbron:

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Yesterday was the last day to submit missing/late assignments and now they're updating grades. I have so far I have 3 B's and 2 C's :snoop: Hopefully the high B's become A's

I still don't understand how I have an 86 and an 83 in chemistry and A&p but a C in psychology :martin:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So I have another coli account I made about a year ago. I think I want to start posting from and just use a sig for both like blackierobinson did

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I love me some faith. I saw her once but haven't been able to see her again.

I honestly didn't know she was still performing, but she grew up not far from where I did in Newark and did a full 2 hour set- still sounds and looks amazing, sang damn near all her hits. I know that Bad Boy concert is gonna be amazing, they gonna have everybody in there.

Faith Evans

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I have so many dreams/ideas, as in things I want to accomplish, that scared me to death...that's dramatic but they really do scare me and give me anxiety.

I have to laugh at myself because everytime I make a move towards it or find something that makes it tangible my heart starts beating fast and I get so nervous. Its crazy.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
So I have another coli account I made about a year ago. I think I want to start posting from and just use a sig for both like blackierobinson did
@Kitsch
I have so many dreams/ideas, as in things I want to accomplish, that scared me to death...that's dramatic but they really do scare me and give me anxiety.

I have to laugh at myself because everytime I make a move towards it or find something that makes it tangible my heart starts beating fast and I get so nervous. Its crazy.
please tell me how to make this :mjcry:
jollof-featured-image.jpg