Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
Me looking at my final grades...
Zpl9O_s-200x150.gif

Bihhh I'm still on Deans List :mjcry:

PuEKn2AfAE87e.gif

ETA: How weird is it that instead of going out and buying some more dressing, I put my salad (no toppings) in a blender with some water and lemon juice and drank it? :lupe:

Last edited:
Daps
Not how I personally define masculinity but interesting.

:ehh: That was actually very intriguing. He hit on some really good points about hyper masculinity, gender roles and woman shaming. It's surprising to hear that what could be a preference (masculine gay male seeking masculine gay male) might actually have an negative connotation in their community. It makes me think of men who want only light skin or bi/multi racial women and claiming it as a preference while living in an colorist society. :jbhmm:

I can't get with that nail polish tho. :scust:

He should know damn well that color doesn't suit him. :scusthov:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just seen a man solicit a prostitute and another shooting up drugs. This is why I shouldn't be out at 4 am

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I'm low key irritated because my sister called me at 7:50 this morning talking about can you order these lantern lights for my parents house. :martin:

I'm like you couldn't wait until later in the day for that.:comeon:

Now I'm awake and I don't have to work today. I guess I would take a nap later.

*On another note* Congrats @Regine Hunter on your accomplishment! I'm very proud of you and wish you well in the future!

Last edited:
Daps
i'm pretty certain i caught him being a scum bag although he is trying to convince me he ain't do it :patrice:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
these competency questions i gotta do to apply for a government job is blowing me

select the letter that comes next in the series in the question:
5. 24Y, 20E, 16A, 12U, 8
(A) L
(B) A
(C) P
(D) R
(E) W

:why: :mindblown:
all this for a cubicle job?

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So I just caught up on my Steven Universe season 3 and I almost cried. :mjcry: I love this show so fukking much guys, like y'all don't even know.

And had my hair day with deep conditioning and moisturizing, may flat iron it tomorrow tho. I should probably start doing it once a week instead of every 2 weeks.:ehh:

I'm honestly not looking forward to my birthday. I know being the big 2-1 is suppose to be awesome, but without my mom here...I feel...numb. I haven't got in contact with anyone (on my own)...It's like I want to be alone more than anything. I also feel my usual enthusiastic personality is...kind of no longer here...fukk, I feel like..My body is here, but my mind is no where even on this earth if that makes sense.

It's like I don't even know myself anymore.