Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I'm trying Vatika coconut oil to see if I can get my hair out of this funk. I'm reading good reviews going years back so I'm hoping this will improve the health of my hair.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I miss my little cousin :mjcry:
He called me asking if I could come to his kindergarten graduation. I said I wouldn't miss it for the world :mjcry:
I remember when he was real little, and I could hold him with one hand but never did because he moved a lot and that was dangerous :mjcry:

Won't be able to call him my little Joshy for much long :mjcry:

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
I miss my little cousin :mjcry:
He called me asking if I could come to his kindergarten graduation. I said I wouldn't miss it for the world :mjcry:
I remember when he was real little, and I could hold him with one hand but never did because he moved a lot and that was dangerous :mjcry:

Won't be able to call him my little Joshy for much long :mjcry:

Regine, you're back!!!! :hug:

How was your finals and how are you holding up? And please don't tell me you're in that baby fever mood?:(

I just found my future baby (yes I'm aware I sound silly, but she reminds me of me as a baby OMG:wub:
She even has my eyebrows :mjcry:

Don't tell me you're in that baby fever mood? She's beautiful.... Black children and black family are the goat. :mjcry:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Everyone is going to see Queen Bey and I'm stuck in class taking an exam... Bey is more important than certs imo

Last edited:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I'm trying Vatika coconut oil to see if I can get my hair out of this funk. I'm reading good reviews going years back so I'm hoping this will improve the health of my hair.
I love Vatika brand products, their coconut oil was the first j bought when i went natural.
What kind of funk is ur hair in?
Regine, you're back!!!! :hug:

How was your finals and how are you holding up? And please don't tell me you're in that baby fever mood?:(

Don't tell me you're in that baby fever mood? She's beautiful.... Black children and black family are the goat. :mjcry:
lol girl I think I had baby fever since I could reproduce.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I love Vatika brand products, their coconut oil was the first j bought when i went natural.
What kind of funk is ur hair in?

lol girl I think I had baby fever since I could reproduce.
It's just not growing. I've trimmed, and tried protective styling, but it seems to have stalled. Now I decided to try to use minimal products to see how does, so'm just using oils in it for now.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
It's just not growing. I've trimmed, and tried protective styling, but it seems to have stalled. Now I decided to try to use minimal products to see how does, so'm just using oils in it for now.
Do you deep condition on a weekly basis?
Scalp massage?
Also essential oils like Rosemary and lavender , I add them to all my products. I add a bit to my coconut oil and massage my scalp with it. I add to my aloe vera spritz. I don't actually know if they do help my hair grow but my hair and scalp seems to love them. I always add them to my deep conditioners.
I'm actually trying to get my hair to waist by next year and decided to cut down on a lot of product also.
But deep conditioning, my spritz, scalp massage and cleansing my hair with acv are things that's I will always do because I feel that they truly help. From what I recall ur hair is very beautiful and pretty long, maybe you just don't see the growth. I didn't realize how long mine was until I straightened it and thought it had stopped growing too.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
:martin:

I'm coming out of my lashes shop and head towards my car when a guy on the sidelines (he was outside a barber shop so it might have been a barber) asked if I just got my lashes done. I tell him yeah, still walking towards my car and he asks to see them. I turn towards him so he can see my face/eyes and then he says, "Come here." I just smile and say no but then this nikka jumps at me and growls again, "COME HERE!"
Then we both hit the :heh: whereas he says, "I'm just joking." while I'm going to myself "Da fukk?" and proceed speeding out of the parking lot.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:martin:

I'm coming out of my lashes shop and head towards my car when a guy on the sidelines (he was outside a barber shop so it might have been a barber) asked if I just got my lashes done. I tell him yeah, still walking towards my car and he asks to see them. I turn towards him so he can see my face/eyes and then he says, "Come here." I just smile and say no but then this nikka jumps at me and growls again, "COME HERE!"
Then we both hit the :heh: whereas he says, "I'm just joking." while I'm going to myself "Da fukk?" and proceed speeding out of the parking lot.
:russ::russ:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Do you deep condition on a weekly basis?
Scalp massage?
Also essential oils like Rosemary and lavender , I add them to all my products. I add a bit to my coconut oil and massage my scalp with it. I add to my aloe vera spritz. I don't actually know if they do help my hair grow but my hair and scalp seems to love them. I always add them to my deep conditioners.
I'm actually trying to get my hair to waist by next year and decided to cut down on a lot of product also.
But deep conditioning, my spritz, scalp massage and cleansing my hair with acv are things that's I will always do because I feel that they truly help. From what I recall ur hair is very beautiful and pretty long, maybe you just don't see the growth. I didn't realize how long mine was until I straightened it and thought it had stopped growing too.

I'll admit I have slacked on a good D/Cing. I do cowash frequently, 2-3 times a week. I started taking the time to massage my scalp. My hair is right above arm pit length by an inch when stretched, but has been that length for months. It's barely neck length with shrunken. I'm trying to get past BSL. I also want thickness.

I'm going to have to schedule out a strict regimen.

Edit APL, not BSL

Last edited:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
. Speak to me bytch :whew: You better go out party and marry that night bytch :wow:. Lol. Wanna go out and get drunk on mill. I kinda wanna go to strip club where that pawgs at :skip: