Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
I'm doing ok just going through the ups and downs of life, compared to you my life's been boring. I'm so happy for y'all, how far are you and do y'all have a name picked out yet?
I don't think it gets any more boring than waiting for a baby to come! Thank you! I'm 31 weeks- her name is Amani Jisela :wub: I need to hop on here more often- I need some fukkery in my life.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
my parents didnt do much to educate me on finances, but thank the LORD im not financially illiterate. i have a friend who studied finance, got her degree in something like finance or business, looooves money, the girl seems to be retarded. her rent is more or less 75% of her monthly take home, then she got a title loan. how sway? how? i asked why didnt she just go to her bank to get a loan, she says she wasnt thinking clearly. obviously. it just blows my mind

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I don't think it gets any more boring than waiting for a baby to come! Thank you! I'm 31 weeks- her name is Amani Jisela :wub: I need to hop on here more often- I need some fukkery in my life.
beautiful name how'd you guys come up with it? lol stay far away from here dnt need the baby pickin up coli slang and whatnot. @Tree-0-Three u beta be rubbin her belly and massaging her feet u lucky guy :mjcry: