Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
was walking my dog on the trail and I took her off her leash since no one was there. About 10 mins later a runner came onto the trail. My dog usually gets excited about strangers and starts playing with them but if figured since she was running, my dog wouldn't bother. She catches up to us and passes us. my dog starts running after her and trips her. Her whole knee was scraped and bleeding. I felt so bad. I wanted to offer her some help but after I helped her up, she just continued to run and I put my dog back on her leash. I felt so bad. I still feel bad:mjcry:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
was walking my dog on the trail and I took her off her leash since no one was there. About 10 mins later a runner came onto the trail. My dog usually gets excited about strangers and starts playing with them but if figured since she was running, my dog wouldn't bother. She catches up to us and passes us. my dog starts running after her and trips her. Her whole knee was scraped and bleeding. I felt so bad. I wanted to offer her some help but after I helped her up, she just continued to run and I put my dog back on her leash. I felt so bad. I still feel bad:mjcry:
If you got out without her trying to file a lawsuit, that's a W there.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Did a lot today. Laundry, cleaned the kitchen and bathroom,

zwayc6.jpg

Pretty productive… except I have yet to start a paper

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I decided to make some pretty drastic, yet gradual changes to my diet and I started with caffeine. It's only the second day but I can definitely feel the difference.