Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Probably cause it's plenty of excess fat to lose. Probably gonna get more difficult at some point, at least that's what I've heard about people reaching a plateau.
Yeah I didn't want to say that and look like a hater or discourage you lol.

It usually starts off pretty dramatic for some then it comes to dang near a stand still and it's a slow grind.

Keep it up bro.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really don't like my time being wasted in the morning. If you could just wait until after noon that would be great.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
This morning I just discovered an "All lives matter" blue ribbon on a co-workers truck. Today is her 50th birthday and she has the nerve to have chocholate cake :heh: one doesn't have anything to do with the other but I was just like "How dare you have chocolate" in my mind. I didn't move to get any and I found some my desk after I had gotten up to get something. :pacspit: I don't want your racist cake lady!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This morning I just discovered an "All lives matter" blue ribbon on a co-workers truck. Today is her 50th birthday and she has the nerve to have chocholate cake :heh: one doesn't have anything to do with the other but I was just like "How dare you have chocolate" in my mind. I didn't move to get any and I found some my desk after I had gotten up to get something. :pacspit: I don't want your racist cake lady!
You are a true Coli member making everything racist. LOL!! I love it.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Black love :ohlawd:
hAwifph.gif

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Weight just melting of brehettes, 12 more pounds off

Thank you fruit smoothies
:mjcry:
:thumbsup::clap: I'm legit happy for you!!

Probably cause it's plenty of excess fat to lose. Probably gonna get more difficult at some point, at least that's what I've heard about people reaching a plateau.
Ive been at plateau for a month now, I just got a trainer to help break it with harder workouts..