Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
When a woman is rape is she given an after pill like plan B? My mom was reading on FB where the girl was explaining to her mom's FB friends why she was pregnant. She said she was raped at gun point. From what my mom told me she was taken to the hospital, but why wasn't she given an after pill?

I just find that strange as well as why did her mom or she ( Idk what age you are allowed to get an abortion) decided to go through with the pregnancy?

I don't question people on serious matters like this, but it's just strange.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
When a woman is rape is she given an after pill like plan B? My mom was reading on FB where the girl was explaining to her mom's FB friends why she was pregnant. She said she was raped at gun point. From what my mom told me she was taken to the hospital, but why wasn't she given an after pill?

I just find that strange as well as why did her mom or she ( Idk what age you are allowed to get an abortion) decided to go through with the pregnancy?

While a fictional show, I still take stuff learned from shows like Law and Order for educational purposes. Usually they always offer the victim the choice to take a very potent birth control pill that has to be taken lie 72 hours after the rape.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
@bmack21 I was in the pharmacy with my bff today and I was venting to her about Temptation because I love to talk shyt about that movie but suddenly a older black male butted into our conversation trying to explain the moral of the story and all I can do was go, "yeah you right :comeon:"

No one will let me shyt on this film in peace I say :bryan: :martin:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
@bmack21 I was in the pharmacy with my bff today and I was venting to her about Temptation because I love to talk shyt about that movie but suddenly a older black male butted into our conversation trying to explain the moral of the story and all I can do was go, "yeah you right :comeon:"

No one will let me shyt on this film in peace I say :bryan: :martin:
:heh:

He made sure he was gonna let yall know his opinion when nobody asked.

:mjlol:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps

they offer it to you, but plan b isnt 100% effective.
some people are opposed to abortion in all circumstances

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Took this new medication for my anxiety. Picked it up from the pharmacy 3 hours before heading to work. Bottle says take 2 a day so I popped 2 before heading to work. I get there and after 30 mins or so I get extremely light headed and started tumbling over my own 2 feet. My eyes suddenly started burning for sleep as well. I'm in the middle of the checkpoint with passengers staring at me like I'm crazy, it was real embarrassing. Supervisor told me I need to go home and she even paid a cab to take me. Thank God I'm on that FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act) in cases like this, so HR is aware of the health condition I got & medication I have to take.

Got home, read the prescription bottle and it says may cause dizziness and drowsiness. Goodness gracious :snoop: on that note, I woke up from a 6 hour nap craving some cake. I don't feel like getting up and going to Kroger's though.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Ll

It's pretty expensive and most insurance doesn't cover it. Maybe the girl was indoctrinated into that whole "abortion is murder" spiel and didn't want to get one. Also depends on her age. If she was a teenager consent might also factor in. If she didn't even report the rape, perhaps she knows who the assailants were and she was too scared to do anything because they live around her. She can still give it up for it adoption. You're right it is strange. :patrice:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Yeah I didn't want to say that and look like a hater or discourage you lol.

It usually starts off pretty dramatic for some then it comes to dang near a stand still and it's a slow grind.

Keep it up bro.

What a minute I thought that was you in your avi by a tiger. I was about to ask you if you were scared posing by the tiger then I realized that it's Idris Alba :ohhh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What a minute I thought that was you in your avi by a tiger. I was about to ask you if you were scared posing by the tiger then I realized that it's Idris Alba :ohhh:

lol! ahh hthank. I do get that a good bit, so I guess there must be some truth to it somewhere. I dont know if I would post up next to a tiger now for a pic, I've been watching to much Nat geo as of late.

I'm super hype for this movie tho:ohlawd:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
MIght get this bank job! So excited :lolbron:
Finally benefits, and tuition reimbursement, perks on products and services. Bank hours :blessed:
All my time in retail not getting promoted was probably a sign not to get stuck there.

Funny thing is I have another interview for a retail position tomorrow but it's Plan B lol.

I'd love the bank job. Paid training (9-5) and travel reinbursement. :ohlawd:

Am asking for the max salary for this position. Only $11 but they like to promote/hire from within so the hard part is getting the job. Can't wait!\

In other news, the damn DMV sent my license to a different city 3 hours away. Gotta wait for it to be sent back to NC then they can to me in VA :snoop:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MIght get this bank job! So excited :lolbron:
Finally benefits, and tuition reimbursement, perks on products and services. Bank hours :blessed:
All my time in retail not getting promoted was probably a sign not to get stuck there.

Funny thing is I have another interview for a retail position tomorrow but it's Plan B lol.

I'd love the bank job. Paid training (9-5) and travel reinbursement. :ohlawd:

Am asking for the max salary for this position. Only $11 but they like to promote/hire from within so the hard part is getting the job. Can't wait!\

In other news, the damn DMV sent my license to a different city 3 hours away. Gotta wait for it to be sent back to NC then they can to me in VA :snoop:
Congrats, there's alot of room to grow in the banking field, start out as a teller and take all you can in. The great thing about banking is once you get in and have a couple years experience you can go anywhere in the states and get a job just about at any bank. Granted software and stuff varies a bit from smaller local banks up to your big dogs like chase. But its a solid career path.

Very 9-5 routinish though.