Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Just finished watching Ant-man!
latest
:wub: I love funny men.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Just finished watching Ant-man!
latest
:wub: I love funny men.

Girl have you ever seen crash? You will love him in that (he's not funny, just has a great role)

I'm cramping so hard right now. If I can't handle cramps without pills how in the world am I gonna have a natural birth?

So I'm drinking rum. Then with dinner I'm drinking cider, and with my bath ima have wine. So hoping I'm not gon be screwed in the morning

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Learning Spanish instead. :yeshrug: I live in Texas anyway so to be bilingual in a language that practically dominates my state isn't a problem.
Plus I'm getting paid to learn an easier language, that's awesome.
Can't wait to go to Cali!

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel so lost - but yet, i feel so much freedom! The servers seemed pissed (except for a very few.)

Them: Why did you quit here?!?!:damn:

Me: I don't like it here! :dahell:

One of the cool managers: Dammit Sassy! :mjlol: (but he had that :yeshrug: "Can't blame you though" looks)

@ the servers (the minors) tryna get smart with me :mjlol:

Too bad I wasn't confident that day, because I would've told them to shove it tbh.:manny: But I kept it classy and cute.

I ain't gonna lie, I'm somewhat proud of myself for even surviving a shyt restaurant for 6 months with shyt pay and hours. :ehh: And despite the fact I don't have a job lined up at the moment (But I have savings so it's all good)..I think I may have connections in my circle that I didn't realize.And it feels good to be free and leave on my own terms for once. I'm starting to feel better mentally and emotionally. I also learned that I hate repetitive work within those two jobs I had. So...I'm learning more about myself - And I know for the future record, Not to take on jobs that focuses on food.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I feel so lost - but yet, i feel so much freedom! The servers seemed pissed (except for a very few.)

Them: Why did you quit here?!?!:damn:

Me: I don't like it here! :dahell:

One of the cool managers: Dammit Sassy! :mjlol: (but he had that :yeshrug: "Can't blame you though" looks)

@ the servers (the minors) tryna get smart with me :mjlol:

Too bad I wasn't confident that day, because I would've told them to shove it tbh.:manny: But I kept it classy and cute.

I ain't gonna lie, I'm somewhat proud of myself for even surviving a shyt restaurant for 6 months with shyt pay and hours. :ehh: And despite the fact I don't have a job lined up at the moment (But I have savings so it's all good)..I think I may have connections in my circle that I didn't realize.And it feels good to be free and leave on my own terms for once. I'm starting to feel better mentally and emotionally. I also learned that I hate repetitive work within those two jobs I had. So...I'm learning more about myself - And I know for the future record, Not to take on jobs that focuses on food.
Good for you! I hope that you find a really good job that you enjoy really soon.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Yes! That and End of Watch. I love his range and his personality.

Make sure you drink lots of water with the alcohol and just the cramps in general.

Yeah I heard about the end of watch but I couldn't remember if that was him or Jay Hernandez. I ain't tryna watch that lol