Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, it helps to focus on yourself as well and all those other things and people that will enrich your life (great friendships w/ women help me a lot). Nothing wrong with wanting companionship (a man) but it's important to know/understand the differences between getting what you're looking for, building something and being used/using someone to fill a void.

My mom swears she's gonna fix me up with a husband cause I need kids asap :childplease: aggy as hell

I haven't swam in over a year- keep putting it off - adulting is hard, b.:shaq2:
I feel you. Not trying to be with someone just because. LOL at your mom, tell her to chiiilll! Adulting is hard. It's dumb lol

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm feeling the new kendall and kylie game. It's very different from the Stardom/Kim K hollywood games. your avatar actually does more than just stand looking cute somewhat. Not to mention, I am digging the style in this game....Dammit Kardashians!!!!! I love their games sooo much..but I dislike them...except for Kendall. x.x

Idk...I guess I'm trying to distract myself somehow with all the bad shyt going on within my family and I's life.

tbh, life fukking sucks.

Last edited:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_o21iedRgum1v43g10o1_540.jpg

:longthirst:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
got my license. Soon after was pissed off because my mom wanted to meet up with her friend. once he came she went in his car with him and told me to follow them.

Mind you I *just* got my license. And this dude break lights are out and he doesn't use turn signals. So I was pissed.

All I wanted was to go to the pet place to by my mom some litter for her pets so I could clean up and go home. But he ended up running a red light while I was following him. Luckily, we were back by my mom's house and I just ended up going home.

Next time, I will just tell them I'll meet them there and use the GPS.

**Oh and I still can't go home to my bf even though it's his birthday because my mom still needs to use my car to get to work. Even though she knew she had the whole 3 weeks while I was down here to buy new tires for car or come up with a plan. She's fukking my shyt up now.