Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do men have feelings? Odd question but I don't think they do. I think it's just apart of the game to get women. Like to appear caring and kind hearted. I've never seen a dude be as fukked up over losing a chick as I have seen females be over a guy. I guess I don't know the right guys.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Activated charcoal mask or Cetaphil face wash?

Decisions... Decisions!:patrice:
Charcoal mask.

Do men have feelings? Odd question but I don't think they do. I think it's just apart of the game to get women. Like to appear caring and kind hearted. I've never seen a dude be as fukked up over losing a chick as I have seen females be over a guy. I guess I don't know the right guys.
The ones who are honest are the good ones, honest as in they're not afraid to be vulnerable. That scares women though.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because there are no ulterior motives, with these other guys that aspect of being emotional goes away once they've gotten what they wanted from you. Be it sex, a relationship, a baby etc. You notice they're withdrawn emotionally and not as forthcoming as they used to be.
Maybe I'm just not perceptive enough. I never have an issue with guys sharing their lives with me. The amount of personal information I've gotten is unreal but there never seems to be truth in their intentions.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
maaaaan long story short, i ended up bleeding on my sheets. woke up half sleep mad as fukk. spot cleaned it then put a towel down. as soon as i put that towel down i thought of broad city :russ:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Maybe I'm just not perceptive enough. I never have an issue with guys sharing their lives with me. The amount of personal information I've gotten is unreal but there never seems to be truth in their intentions.

Nah, that's not what I mean, I mean being vulnerable and being able to show that side. Not necessarily sharing their secrets with you.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
NTi1f
3 years ago i bigged chopped for the 3rd and last time. :mjlol: my hair looking like a dead animal.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:mjcry: all my favorite artist are passing. The music that i worship, that i never get tired of, the music that never fails to put me in a certain mood. The music who's the lyrics are in my heart, my soul, my mind.
:wow:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I love cetaphil antibacterial soap for a face wash. I always use it with baking soda :blessed:
I just use the regular wash! I use it with a microfiber face cloth... my face is always squeaky clean afterward.

I would love to be able to use baking soda on my face... but it dries me out so much that I over produce oil and become an oil slick!