Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Why did I just hear this song and have a whole conversation on why this song is the jam? :patrice:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Tori Kelly put that :usure:face on when Taylor won album of the year

CbTyWcjWAAAggSa.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm so fukking emotional, I'm about to get on my own nerves. No wonder I don't have anyone. Valentine's day was bad. I mean I had fun ,but I felt so lonely. I desire male, adult companionship...thats an actual relationship and no one is just using me until they find something better. I also need to realize it's nothing wrong for wanting that. I want a happily ever after with and all that shyt, just need to find a way not to get so down about it. I was hating so hard on valentine's day lmao, it was funny.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'm so fukking emotional, I'm about to get on my own nerves. No wonder I don't have anyone. Valentine's day was bad. I mean I had fun ,but I felt so lonely. I desire male, adult companionship...thats an actual relationship and no one is just using me until they find something better. I also need to realize it's nothing wrong for wanting that. I want a happily ever after with and all that shyt, just need to find a way not to get so down about it. I was hating so hard on valentine's day lmao, it was funny.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La

aww I feel you *hugs you through the monitor*

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Thanks boo :hug: I know it's just a phase. When spring comes I will feel much better. Swimming has really been helping. Talk about a workout!!

Yeah, it helps to focus on yourself as well and all those other things and people that will enrich your life (great friendships w/ women help me a lot). Nothing wrong with wanting companionship (a man) but it's important to know/understand the differences between getting what you're looking for, building something and being used/using someone to fill a void.

My mom swears she's gonna fix me up with a husband cause I need kids asap :childplease: aggy as hell

I haven't swam in over a year- keep putting it off - adulting is hard, b.:shaq2: