Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Lithe

All Star
Daps
How can you breastfeed if you can't have kids naturally? How does your body produce milk?

They're two different mechanisms. What does having breasts have to do with the uterus and conceiving children?

Also, aren't you Phoenix Hoely? Didn't you get banned?

Here's some information on breastfeeding without having conceived or given birth. You need hormone therapy to increase stimulation of estrogen, progesterone and prolactin. Mimic pregnancy, basically. Hormones are chemical messengers that stimulate the body to take a certain action.

The Basics of Inducing Lactation

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I don't really know if you're catching a 'tude about the question, do to your tone.
But, obviously I don't f*ing know that's why I ask the f*ing question.

I'm not Einstein nor do I have a 180 IQ, nor am I am omniscient, that's why I ask the simple ass question.

With no f*ing intention to come across as rude, but I get that it's a touchy subject

And yes, I asked :ehh:
Nah not really, it's not touchy at all. But you were Phoenix Hoely, who came at me side ways for no reason before. Girl come on :comeon:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Here's some information on breastfeeding without having conceived or given birth. You need hormone therapy to increase stimulation of estrogen, progesterone and prolactin. Mimic pregnancy, basically. Hormones are chemical messengers that stimulate the body to take a certain action.

The Basics of Inducing Lactation

Also has a lot to do with the brain

agnosticlady

Daps
I've taken Benadryl and still wake up! It's so frustrating!! Yes, please go see a neurologist! I take anything involving something sensory very seriously after what happened to me. Make sure you mention it's one sided, because that could point to an issue in the left side of your brain, if the cause is neurological. Could also have to do with a nerve issue and something in the spine. Definitely get that checked out! Good for you for not brushing it off, hope you get some answers and relief.

Now that I think about it I think it may have something to do with with my wisdom teeth. I have always had the shocks of pain in the back of my head so I will still go to the neurologist, but I remember my dentist telling me that I need to have my wisdom teeth taken out. She said they are decaying and need to be removed. I have an appointment next week so I think she may need to give me amoxolin. Time to go internet self diagnose :mjcry:

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
Nah not really, it's not touchy at all. But you were Phoenix Hoely, who came at me side ways for no reason before. Girl come on :comeon:
I rarely apologize for shyt I do on here because it's a place for me to troll and do all types of shyt I don't do in real life.

But, I honestly, do apologize for my actions last time. Sometimes I say shyt that I don't mean due to the heat of the moment. And I really did felt bad about saying that unnecessary shyt.

Again, I'll be woman enough to apologize. Because I legit felt bad

To your Poitier comment: I don't try to act friendly with people on a forum even Poitier knows that. In the past, he has said suspect shyt about me and dapped suspect shyt. But I don't give a fukk.

I'm not on any fake shyt. I talk shyt n dap them up if I agree with them all the time. It's a forum :heh: I have no grudges against you people. I don't even know you people. I don't work with y'all, dine with y'all, text y'all, none of that shyt.

Like I said I pop shyt and then act like shyt ain't happen all the time cause it ain't that serious to me.

But I can see why you would be offended

But really take note, I ain't never tried to be no forum posters motherfukking friend. If we cool so be it, if we not, who cares

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Also has a lot to do with the brain

The brain is the computer of our body, no doubt. That's why neurological illnesses and injuries are so difficult. I guarantee if something is wrong with your central nervous system (brain or spine), it will show in some way, whether cognitive or physically. I was a health science major, and my favorite unit in human anatomy and physiology was the nervous system!

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Now that I think about it I think it may have something to do with with my wisdom teeth. I have always had the shocks of pain in the back of my head so I will still go to the neurologist, but I remember my dentist telling me that I need to have my wisdom teeth taken out. She said they are decaying and need to be removed. I have an appointment next week so I think she may need to give me amoxolin. Time to go internet self diagnose :mjcry:

That's definitely worth a look as well. What caught me is that you mentioned one side of your body in particular, so that's why I mentioned the neurologist. Make sure you're taking some probiotics (or eating yogurt with live cultures) with that antibiotic! You just have to space them apart so they don't cancel each other out. I always take a probiotic with my antibiotics, 2 hours before or after. Hope you feel better!

agnosticlady

Daps
The brain is the computer of our body, no doubt. That's why neurological illnesses and injuries are so difficult. I guarantee if something is wrong with your central nervous system (brain or spine), it will show in some way, whether cognitive or physically. I was a health science major, and my favorite unit in human anatomy and physiology was the nervous system!

I may end up taking human anatomy and physiology if I decide to switch to occupational therapy for my masters. I love anatomy. My sister was recently telling me about the brain sends signals to the body to start producing milk because a baby is on its way. The pituitary gland plays a large role in milk being let down for the baby. Sometimes milk seeps out of the nipples when a mother hears her baby crying. My cousin's breast used to do that when her son would cry. She breastfed her son until he was 1. He was a big strong baby, lol. Some women also have to prepare their breast for breastfeeding. A few women that I know had to massage their breast and slightly rub their nipples to imitate sucking so that the milk would come out.
The brain is interesting . I 'm doing speech pathology as my major and I'm doing a presentation on how trauma from sexual abuse has an effect on ones ability to communicate. Hopefully my professor accepts the topic.
I'm probably just dealing with stress and worry . I have always had anxiety so it may be catching up to me.

Last edited:

Lithe

All Star
Daps
I may end up taking human anatomy and physiology if I decide to switch to occupational therapy for my masters. I love anatomy. My sister was recently telling me about the brain sends signals to the body to start producing milk because a baby is on its way. The pituitary gland plays a large role in milk being let down for the baby. Sometimes milk seeps pit of the nipples when a mother hears her baby crying. My cousin's breast used to do that when her son would cry. She breastfed her son until he was 1. He was a big strong baby, lol. Some women also have to prepare their breast for breastfeeding. A few women that I know had to massage their breast and slightly run their nipples to imitate sucking so that the milk would come out.
The brain is interesting . I 'm doing speech pathology as my major and I'm doing a presentation on how trauma from sexual abuse has an effect on ones ability to communicate. Hopefully my professor accepts the topic.
I'm probably just dealing with stress and worry . I have always had anxiety so it may be catching up to me.

Right! Pituitary and hypothalamus are very important for hormone secretion. Endocrine glands in general! All of what you said about milk secretion is true, and I agree that the brain is very interesting. I love the human body and science, in general. I was studying radiology to become a radiographer and I wanted to specialize in neuroradiology. I'm fascinated! Your presentation topic sounds cool to me, I hope it gets accepted for you, because that's another topic that should be discussed!

I understand. Sympathetic nervous system controls fight or flight response, cortisol (stress hormone) levels which increase and can really make you feel bad. When I feel myself getting panicked, or overly stressed, I try to visualize something relaxing and "talk myself down" to where I can calm my body down. Anxiety and stress are no jokes when they are constantly turned "on."

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I rarely apologize for shyt I do on here because it's a place for me to troll and do all types of shyt I don't do in real life.

But, I honestly, do apologize for my actions last time. Sometimes I say shyt that I don't mean due to the heat of the moment. And I really did felt bad about saying that unnecessary shyt.

Again, I'll be woman enough to apologize. Because I legit felt bad

To your Poitier comment: I don't try to act friendly with people on a forum even Poitier knows that. In the past, he has said suspect shyt about me and dapped suspect shyt. But I don't give a fukk.

I'm not on any fake shyt. I talk shyt n dap them up if I agree with them all the time. It's a forum :heh: I have no grudges against you people. I don't even know you people. I don't work with y'all, dine with y'all, text y'all, none of that shyt.

Like I said I pop shyt and then act like shyt ain't happen all the time cause it ain't that serious to me.

But I can see why you would be offended

But really take note, I ain't never tried to be no forum posters motherfukking friend. If we cool so be it, if we not, who cares
What was our username before phoenix holely?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I often play the Bad cd when I'm taking my neice around. So the other day she was asking what Dirty Diana was talking about. I told 'Well, in a nutshell... Diana is a fast ass Thot who is trying to take Michael away from his girlfriend.' She was like :ohhh:
Then I heard her telling her classmates :lolbron:

Lithe

All Star
Daps
I often play the Bad cd when I'm taking my neice around. So the other day she was asking what Dirty Diana was talking about. I told 'Well, in a nutshell... Diana is a fast ass Thot who is trying to take Michael away from his girlfriend.' She was like :ohhh:
Then I heard her telling her classmates :lolbron:
:russ: