Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
nikkas @ work ask & wonder why I'm so extra... If they didn't ask extra shyt (questions) they wouldn't get an extra reaction & answer. :pacspit: if you one of them at my job who lurk here & reading this I'm more than likely talking to you.
21677094.gif

Imma do me & you will fukking deal with it.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Hugs from behind got to be one of my fukking weaknesses man :ohlawd: I was about to walk out the door to go to the gym but he gripped me up from behind like a kidnapper and started kissing my neck :damn::noah: grabbed a handful of my hair and started talking that shyt :noah:

Then told me if I wake him up when I come through the door later he'd fukk me up :aicmon:

:beli:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hugs from behind got to be one of my fukking weaknesses man :ohlawd: I was about to walk out the door to go to the gym but he gripped me up from behind like a kidnapper and started kissing my neck :damn::noah: grabbed a handful of my hair and started talking that shyt :noah:

Then told me if I wake him up when I come through the door later he'd fukk me up :aicmon:

:beli:
:russ:

That played out like a funny ass comedy sketch in my mind.

Nice use of smilies.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I'm really scared of cervical prolapse :damn:
sometimes I feel unusual pain/discomfort/pressure and I don't have health insurance atm so I can't see a gyno :mjcry: