Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So here is what I scored from Chemistry Store:

-Shea Butter
-Fractionated Coconut Oil or MCT Oil (they just take the medium chain triglycerides out the coconut oil)
-Regular coconut oil
-Sweet almond oil
-Brown Sugar Fig essential oil blend
-Coconut cream essential oil blend

Both of the oils smell amazing. I made my first sugar scrub last night using the MCT oil, white sugar and brown sugar fig but it was too greasy. I nearly died in the shower :heh: I did a 1:1 ratio of sugar to oil but I think I may do 2:1 or 2.5:1. I also may try the sweet almond oil or regular coconut oil instead.

Lithe

All Star
Daps
So here is what I scored from Chemistry Store:

-Shea Butter
-Fractionated Coconut Oil or MCT Oil (they just take the medium chain triglycerides out the coconut oil)
-Regular coconut oil
-Sweet almond oil
-Brown Sugar Fig essential oil blend
-Coconut cream essential oil blend

Both of the oils smell amazing. I made my first sugar scrub last night using the MCT oil, white sugar and brown sugar fig but it was too greasy. I nearly died in the shower :heh: I did a 1:1 ratio of sugar to oil but I think I may do 2:1 or 2.5:1. I also may try the sweet almond oil or regular coconut oil instead.

Be careful! I bought a premade scrub and I was sliding around in the shower like "wait a minute, I'm not ready for this!"

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Been there before, that's when (if I'm able to) I just lock myself away at home with my favorite comfort items and a good book, movie, or sleep. Hope things get better!
unfortunately I'm at work and can't go hide away but thanks.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I'm going to make my own nut butter, pecan and walnuts specifically and then I'm going to use it to make a "nut butter" cookie. I think this will turn out spectacular if I can get the taste of the nut butter right.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
So I'm going to make my own nut butter, pecan and walnuts specifically and then I'm going to use it to make a "nut butter" cookie. I think this will turn out spectacular if I can get the taste of the nut butter right.
you got me wanting to make cookies now :wow:
but the only solid fat I have in the house is lard :mjcry:

Lithe

All Star
Daps
unfortunately I'm at work and can't go hide away but thanks.

You're welcome! Just try to mentally take yourself away. I use visualization when I get really stressed/irritated, but I can't get away. One of my most peaceful moments was walking down the white sands on Panama City beach, looking at the clear aqua waters. The sun was veiled by thin clouds, but I looked out at the gulf and got hit in the chest with thankfulness. That will be 5 years ago this fall, and I still go back to that moment of having the water bubble up around my feet, feel the breeze on my skin, and I can calm down.

Maybe something like that can help you. Sending positive vibes your way!

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Getting home for the day and being able to take off my bra and get into comfortable clothes got me like :lawd:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I just had a spooky thought
on this other board I used to post on a long time ago, this guy used to post about being a half asian half white guy and long rants about women and the emasculation of asian men

what if that guy was elliot rodgers? :merchant:

Lithe

All Star
Daps
I just had a spooky thought
on this other board I used to post on a long time ago, this guy used to post about being a half asian half white guy and long rants about women and the emasculation of asian men

what if that guy was elliot rodgers? :merchant:

That just gave me chills! How weird.