Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
does anyone else taste raw meat when they're cooking to make sure they're seasoning it right or is it just me being gross :lupe:
Nah, I do it, especially with steak. The very, VERY small amount of bacteria you get from doing that won't hurt you at all unless your health is in the shytter.

Now if you end up chomping on an entire pink chicken breast :dame: you gon die.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Scorpio is to a great extent the sign of obsessions: to him/her, love is love until death, but so is hatred! Nothing in the middle. Scorpio is jealous, but that doesn't bother a Taurus because jealousy and possessiveness are part of love to you, too. Sometimes Scorpio can't control his/her feelings, that's why (s)he doesn't open up that easily.

Under Scorpio's apparent power, there is an unsuspected fragility, which you'll love if you discover it, because it's beautiful and Taurus is attracted to anything related to beauty. Your realistic, calm approaches will be useful for Scorpio because (s)he needs to learn to love calmly, constantly, and to choose the middle way.

The bold is so me and it fukked up any chances I may have had at a relationship but it's ok because I get to start over.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I think I'm addicted to buying hair and bath products ya'll... make up too.

I'm over here googling the reviews on the stuff I bought tonight. I gotta stop just popping into work...:snoop:

Last edited:

Lithe

All Star
Daps
I wish thinning shears actually worked, because my hair is so damn thick! I love being natural, but man... My flat ironed hair doesn't look much different from my hair with a blow out because it's so thick. I posted a couple of pictures (sorry they're huge... I didn't know they were that big until I looked at them on my computer, because I had posted them from my phone) in the coco locks thread. I washed and blew it out yesterday and then twisted and pinned it up for class/to keep it stretched today. I wasn't sure if I was going to flat iron it (I'm approaching my 3 month mark for my trim) or end up doing another set of twists. Now I'm sitting here with a hot head of thick, straight hair thinking "I'm going to the barber shop, I swear." Maybe I won't need that trim after all! I miss my tapered fade!

Lithe

All Star
Daps
I bought some jars, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, brown sugar and fig essential oil blend and a coconut cream oil blend.

I've seen a bunch of recipes just want the oils to smell nice.

When I moved into my home, I wanted to keep it naturally scented with something that smelled good to me. I am a migraineur and I have migraine attacks from certain chemicals/smells, so I chose to only scent with an ultrasonic diffuser filled with distilled water and essential oils. Hands down, one of the most feminine, calming, fresh scents I've smelled is a blend named Panic Button by the brand Aura Cacia. It's a mix of rose, neroli and lavender, and I love it. You could check that one out, see if it's something you might be interested in.